What do I have to go to college for?

So, I'm 16 and going through this program where I get college credits. They told me to pick what I want to major in. So if I want to start my own little business in teaching kids how to ride a dirt bike (because it's pretty much what I do for a hobby) do i major in business? Please no rude remarks, I have two days to tell them what I want to major in. I can change it a month into the program, but what would it be? Business major or something else? Please help 😩 I have no clue how this works and im the first person to be involved in college in my family.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest majoring in general studies which is basically undeclared, business entrepreneurship since you want to start your own business, or regular business if they don't offer entrepreneurship.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• if u wanna teach kids ridin dirt bike u don't need college i think... right?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah you have to be certified and have a college degree of some sort.

• oh really? didn't know it sorry :|

• You should go to college to be competitiv in case you change your mind about the business

1|0
    0|0
  • You dont even need to go to college for that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah business would be a good major then or that. I'm doing a business degree majoring in logistics management and we cover a lot of skills you would need to run a successful business.

0|1
    0|0