What do I have to go to college for?

So, I'm 16 and going through this program where I get college credits. They told me to pick what I want to major in. So if I want to start my own little business in teaching kids how to ride a dirt bike (because it's pretty much what I do for a hobby) do i major in business? Please no rude remarks, I have two days to tell them what I want to major in. I can change it a month into the program, but what would it be? Business major or something else? Please help 😩 I have no clue how this works and im the first person to be involved in college in my family.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest majoring in general studies which is basically undeclared, business entrepreneurship since you want to start your own business, or regular business if they don't offer entrepreneurship.

What Guys Said 3

• if u wanna teach kids ridin dirt bike u don't need college i think... right?

• Yeah you have to be certified and have a college degree of some sort.

• oh really? didn't know it sorry :|

• You should go to college to be competitiv in case you change your mind about the business

• You dont even need to go to college for that

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah business would be a good major then or that. I'm doing a business degree majoring in logistics management and we cover a lot of skills you would need to run a successful business.