Is it rude to joke around about race with another person (who is of a different race)?

Especially if they are a jokative person to begin with, or it just something that YOU believe you shouldn't. Interested to know your opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how well you know them and their personality.

When i was in school, there was this funny guy from the Philippines and i would call him ''My Yellow Friend'' or ''Ma-Nigga'', And he would call me ''White Trash'' and stuff xD.

It really does depend, I mean, I knew him and i knew he could take a joke, but i would never go up to some random coloured guy and call him ''Ma-Nigga'' xD

What Guys Said 3

• Ninja please I do it all the time lol

• Yeah i think it is ok!!

• yes, it is.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on how that person is. I'm a white gal and there are black guys at work who will make black jokes all the time, but only a couple are okay if I were to fire jokes back (because I'm not black). It can most definitely be rude, but in some cases it's just good fun.

• Its not fun or nice at all I'm ( I'm black and it would not be funny)