Who else is excited for Walking Dead Season 6?

Have you seen the trailer released from SDCC? It looks like Morgan gets a more permanent role which looks exciting. The Wolves come out to play. Most importantly Rick has went off the deep end on to the dark side of the moon again. Do you think he'll come back or is his mind too gone? That pastor I hope the pastor gets disemboweled for his treachery and Maggie dies. I only want Maggie gone bc I feel like she's never been that useful.Walking Dead season 6 trailer if you didn't see it yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop lying you just want Maggie gone so you can have Glen to yourself, no one is falling for your song and dance girl.
    Lol yeah I'm excited though, it looks really intense so far, from the trailer and it's nice having Morgan come in as a status quo shaker, since the show needed another strong black character in my opinion.
    lM personally hoping Carl loses his eye this season lol

• True, how did you know? I love me some Glen I think he's so sexy lol. Maggie just honestly bores me though if I had to choose between her and Beth I would've kept Beth alive even though she was crushing for Daryl lol. I know I was like snaps Morgan and crazy Rictatorship going at it. Carl is doing a lot better I thought. Last season he didn't make me want to snatch him through the tv and punch him in the chest lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I just hope they try to make the following season be really similar to what happens in the comic because a lot of cool stuff happens following the events shown so far in the show are about to happen if it's similar to the comic. Almost all of the last half of season 4 and most of season 5 was hardly anything like in the comic but now they are at a very clear spot that has happened in the comic.

• Yeah they do it bc of more dramatics or bc they can't always show a lot of what goes on in the comics. Like the Govenor was a really awful guy but they couldn't show nearly half of it bc of the networks programming contractual rights and for the sake of time and budgeting.

• Yeah the stuff that went on between Michonne and the Governor would have gotten the show banned

• at least there will be something to watch now the game of thrones is in hiatus.

• I just watched the trailer and I have to wait till October. fuck.

• Yes it's a long wait my friend till the Walker Withdrawl is cured. I heard fear the walking dead comes on August 23rd and I was like damn they could've waited till October as well.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm so excited and I didn't even know the trailer was out!

And I agree about Maggie, i've wanted her gone forever, she's so annoying.

• I am! I'm okay with Maggie. I want the pastor ripped to shreds. I want the woman's son who lied on Glen to get killed as well. I was pissed when Glen didn't kill him. I'm not a fan of the girl with the head trauma who's in a little coma.

• It was funny when Glenn was about to fight the guy my grandma that never watches the show she saw the guy trying to argue with Glenn. My grandma says "hmm he doesn't want that Asian man to kick his ass. He's too quiet." Yah know I'm so much not a fan of Tara I forgot about her altogether.

• No i'm not