What was the last thing that made you smile or smirk to yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dropping a silent but deadly fart and then just walking off like nothing had happened whilst everyone left behind was gagging. I did smile to myself and for a moment or two, I did feel terrible, but quickly recovered to think that is how life sometimes goes.

• I love this. From my experience many women love laying slient but deadly farts and watching the faces of people when they smell it.

• Anyway on a brighter note I had this woman flirt with me today. I must say I enjoyed it too 😊

• this was an older woman I think. I was running down the foot path and she saw me running and blasted her car horn at me. I loved it and had to stop running so I could laugh for the next block. 😊 anyway I'll let you go

What Girls Said 3

• 0|0
    • Oh ok the last thing that made me smirk/smile was this woman that flirted with me. 😉

• Well what's wrong with being happy about it? It's not hurting anyone and it's making your day better. Everyone gets to be happy :)

• I think I misread you message I was very happy about her doing it. I felt flattered very flattered. I had to stop running so I could laugh and smirk to myself about it. I must say it was hot.

• My guy friend :)

• Your lucky I dontvteally have many close female friends only 2,? most girls hate me. Don't know why I try my best

• Question about "math"😀

What Guys Said 3

• Eh, I fake smile and smirk often just so i don't seem like a dick.

But, I can't actually remember the last time i trully smiled out of laughter/happiness. Must have been a long time ago anyway.

• This pic someone posted in the favorite swimsuit thread
    www.icadeau.nl/files/Borat%20Mankini%2002.jpg

• The cute pretty girl working at Home Depot yesterday that rejected me the prior week.