GAGers, What did you want to be when you were a kid?

I wanted to be a detective, lol. Wby?

Most Helpful Guy

• Crewman on a Challenger 2, I mean, Look at it, Its fucking Beautiful!, And with a little bit of luck, Ill be sitting in that bad boy 2-3 years from now ;)

upload.wikimedia.org/.../..._Iraq_MOD_45148325.jpg

• It looks SO COOL, very beautiful! ;o It's awesome that you're gonna pursue your dream. Good luck! :D

• Thank you for MHO :)

• You're welcome ☺

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 23

• i wanted to b a fairy or angel with wings.. i was crazy about wings.. so i wanted to b A VS model.. lol..
    cdn.glamcheck.com/.../...rets-Angel-Wings-2010.jpg
    myhauteheels.files.wordpress.com/.../..._wings.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c4f0370a1d.jpg

• When I was young, I want to be a teacher. I thought it's my hobby. I always have a red pen and whenever I see a newspaper or novel or magazine, I always ticked and marked... lol. It sounds crazy but it was true... heehee 😁
    And when I become a middle school student, I want to be a doctor. But as soon as I experienced my O level biology, I don't want to be a doctor anymore... haha. I don't like studying Biology ajd Chemistry. At the moment, I don't know what I want to be but I' in an engineering college because my family wants me to become an engineer... lol 😂😂😂
    Quite funny!!
    Why do u wanna be a dectective? And how do you insert picture? 😁

• LOL! I can relate to that 😂😂 My interest use to change quite often 😂 But being a detective was my first wish... I use to act like a teacher too 🙊🙉🙈
      An engineer? That's so awesome :) I wanted to be a detective cause I use to watch many mystery cartoons, sherlock holmes shows and my brothers use to tell me many mystery suspense stories.. Hehe :)

• It's simple :D There is an insert pic, video options given near the summary section :)

If you want to add images or gifs in your answers. All you have to do is make an account in www.imgur.com or www.tinypic.com upload the image, copy the url abd paste it here :)
      You can copy url of any image and paste here, that's it :)

• Oh... I see. Thanks for explaining. 😊

• I wanted to be a lawyer and I still want to be a lawyer but I'm not sure about that because I don't believe in lying or taking advantage of others or defending guilty people in court.

• I wanted to be a scientist or a doctor

• I wanted to be a princess! πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ˜
    mysavvysisters.com/.../princess.gif

• www.centropolidiagnosticoveterinario.it/.../clinica-veterinaria-salerno-1.jpg
    I wanted to be a vet, but now I'm becoming a doc, so I guess I'm not that far from that :)

• I wanted to be a dutchess... lol. We dont have them anymore here. But my family has the title and i always fantasized that I'd be Dutchess.

• Awww, so cute! :D I wanted to be a dutchess to when I turned 10... XD Ah, the Royal life ;D :)

• Thank You! You are pretty too. I always wished I had hair like yours...

• Guess we girls want what we don't have! Cause I would like to look like you! :D
      Thanks for answering! <3

• I wanted to be air stewardess because I would get the opportunity to fly around the world

• I wanted to be a doctor, a teacher and a few other things

• I'm still a kid and I wanted to be a doctor but I think I've changed my mind so.. I don't know what I want to be anymore :/

• Singer, actress, writer, Barbie in the Nutcracker hahaha

• I used to shout that I am doctor (insert full name)
    Lol silly dreams..

• A hooker (I loved pretty women and didn't really understand)
    A Cheetah Girl.

• I wanted more then anything to be a bus driver 😄

• I wanted to be a dance choreographer :) They looked so fun and pretty lol

• Omg, yes!!! Very beautiful and flexible... Hehe :)
      I love your profile pic, Mei!! You're looking very pretty <3

• aww thank you Genie, :)
      Yes, I used to dance and really wanted to become one lol

• I wanted to be a singer or a teacher for the longest time, but then I kinda drifted away from those ideas.

• I wanted to be an actress/singer

• I wanted and i still want to be a paramedic and i hopefully will be.

• I wanted to be a vet.

• I wanted to work at the animal shelter🐈🐕

• I wanted to be a president or an artist.

• A doctor and i'm going to make that dream become true <3 :)

• I wanted to be a vet it first then I changed my mind to become a film director