Do you want to be a politician someday?

What do you tnink about being a politician?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I wanted to be but then I realize that nothing really gets done because of all legislation, others goverment bodies, senates etc. bickering and wanting handouts that I would get frustrated.

• Most politicians are very economical with giving straight answers to straight questions. Here in the UK, we have a government that is on a crusade to pass the buck when it comes to responsibility for anything. Devolution to local government, selling off publicly owned assets, promoting private housing and sod those who can't afford it!

Me be a politician? Never!! I'm too honest, I hope!!

• no i'm afraid of assasination attempts. look how many assasination attempts have happened against politicians

• It would be pretty horrible for me. I think it would make me even more cynical about people, if that's possible.

• Hell no...

• Nah not my thing. I want to be an engineer

• Best of luck with that... any way is he from one piece? The guy on your D. P? I love him! Thanks for the opinion. :)

• You watch it too? How far have you gotten?

• Just started... I love anime so I Googled up for the ten funniest cartoons and then found this... love it, still going on :D it's just been 3 days and I've watched 57 episodes lol.

• Everyone's going to say no because they're hip.

• I have considered it and I am certainly not saying it isn't going to happen, but right now it doesn't interest me that much.

• But if you ever get a chance then will you?

• Not until I'm a lot older at least, maybe when I'm 40+ and have the experience I might consider it. It isn't that simple here in Finland though, most people are involved in "smaller politics" for 10-20 years before they try to run for something bigger.

• No I don't have a thirst for power that's why most of them become them they want that power trip.

• Sure I would , but I wouldn't let the power corrupt me.

• Nah, it tops my hate list

• I would be assassinated when I declared myself dictator and replaced prisons with work camps...

• Na, i'd rather not be lying all the time

• yes that is the plan to be exact.

• I will be president of Turkey

What Girls Said 8