Would u go Skydiving?

i would like to try it one day 😁

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG.. I've been there, done that.. All for charity of course.. And would I do it again? .. Hmmm.. Possibly!

• Oh wow. You are one cool married lady! Dont take this the wrong way! Was it with ur husband too? I think that would b a cool experience to share

• Gosh.. Thank you so very much indeed for considering mine to be the MHO :)

• You are welcome

What Guys Said 14

• Definitely. My friends are planning on doing it soon, but it's like $200 and I don't have that money to spend right now, but if I had I would definitely go, sounds amazing.

• Darling, I went to the top of a 10 story building and refused to go near a window... Skydiving is skydying to me. My little bro did it and damn near gave the entire family heart attacks... idiot filmed it too... I get vertigo from watching the flying scene in Avatar...
    bottomline... NO HEIGHTS. Im like Toph from Avatar the Last Airbender... feet always on the ground. the REAL ground... earth.

• Ok fair enough. The idea appeals me but still i would only know if i would really go through with it when i was standing at the edge of the airplane

• If Im already on the edge of the plane... i go into "screw it" mode... might as well. The hard part is them getting me into that plane, knowing FULL WELL at some point im gonna jump... hell no.

• I did it. It was OK, the best part for me was the rapid ascent in the light aircraft, that was like the best roller-coaster ever.

The jumping is interesting, I only did five jumps, until I was allowed to freefall. Your first five jumps are supposed to be static line but they let me go after four. It's very disorienting, I've used it as a metaphor for life. When you are coming down it looks like you could land anywhere, the field, the road, a lake, the roof of the hangar building, some nice power lines. Once you are on the ground looking at others coming down you see that barring a freak wind you can only land in the field. It's all a matter of perspective.

• 1|0
  • Its on my bucket list

• Yup YOLO!!

• I really want to but it costs a ton. And you have to do multiple tandem ones first before you go solo, most of the time. I'm pretty sure the total cost I've seen to be able to go solo is like $2000

• I'd like to one day

• Of course no, i am afraid of doing that stuff haha :D

• It sounds like fun but not so sure cause i got fears.. hahahahha

• Already have a few times

• Yeah definitely! And Im going to do it one day, I'll make sure of that.

• Yes, it seems awesome!!

• yep I'm addicted to adrenaline :D and I'll go as soon as possible.

One jump is 180€ here, licence (if you want to learn) cost 3000€ haha I already checked what's the price, someday I'll go doing licence.

• I see u are well informed indeed

• hhehe yeah but next step would be base jumping after that wingsuit which looks amazing!

What Girls Said 13