Any pet peeves?

Most Helpful Guy

• >People who make noises when they eat
    >People who make noises when they breathe
    >Guys who wear shirts x10 sizes too small to show off arms
    >Girls who wear shirts x10 sizes too small to show off tits
    >Banana + Strawberry flavoured milkshake
    >When people pick at your food before you try it yourself
    >Dickheads who cut their car exhausts to make it sound like a horny gorilla on crack.

• Hahaha happy you got that off your chest matey? And agree with pretty much all, cars that sound like a horny gorilla on crack is somethng I can't say bothers me xD

• Well actually a bit because one time i was sleeping in a car and had my head against the window that was open and there was a car like that and was really loud and I banged my head off the window coz I got a fright xD

• Hahahaha xD

What Guys Said 4

• Well I did almost name my one dog peeve...
    But other than that, I despise it when people get into a debate with you and start calling you names. Then you ask them kindly to stop, and they can't even realize that they are calling you names. I'm not talking about trolls, I'm talking about people who really think that name-calling ad homonym arguments are legit ways to communicate with people.

• Peeve the dog, xD 10000% swag

• Hahaha smart xD

• The best part is that he somehow found a way to lick a spot on his leg raw. Whenever he licked that hot spot after that, it somehow released a natural chemical, which the vet said gave him a buzz/high.

So he was addicted to his leg juices haha

• People talking really loud, likes to be self centered , self consuming
    this is my cousin ugh makes me want scream.

• People on GirlsAskGuys. com

• - Drug addicts
    - Bullies
    - Yoga classes

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like racist people and I don't like anti-religious people either. I can tolerate mostly everything else.

• Snoringis a huge one for me. If someone snores next to me, I get stressed out and want to cry.

• Oh my god this is a HUGE one for I have patience for most things but when I am tired and there's someone snoring next to me I got crazy I will sleep on the floor in another before sleeping in the same room of a snorer

• I'm exactly the same way!!

• I make them lay on their side when it gets real bad haha

• Loud breathing, loud chewing and loud snoring. It drives me insane.

• Irrationality. Arrogance.

• Peeves.

I can't help it, all I can think about is Harry Potter.

• When people chew gum & then proceed to eat some food, so they take the gum out of their mouth & stick it on the edge of their plate or on their finger to "save it for later/afterwards."

o_________________O

• Ugh I hate that, sometimes my sister just gives me the gum without telling what she is giving me its disgusting xD

• & then it's gonna be all cold & hard afterwards, like why would you wanna chew on that?

• What I don't get is how it even has taste for that long

• When people don't wash their hands (particularly after using the bathroom) in my house.

• Thats terrible lol

• It makes me look at them different and I never forget it. When they leave I'll disinfect all of the doorknobs, light switches and remote controls -_- Knowing so much about the transmission of pathogens makes it even more disgusting to me that they would not just utilize the soap bottle kept right by the sink.

• Owners that don't pick up their dog's shit. Especially if it's on the sidewalk...

Savage -__-

• I hate that, very annoying for other people around you

• Yes poop on a shoe can be very embarrassing... Especially while on a date