Should I sue Walmart for false advertising?

Bought a jar of Walmart brand no stir creamy peanutbutter, I opened it up to make a peanutbutter sandwich and had to stir the peanutbutter. So should sue walmart for false advertising, they advertised on the jar that it was no stir peantbutter which is clearly isn't the case.

• Yes you should
  • No you shouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and be sure to get emotional damages! That must've been horrific! ;)

• I can't be too greedy.

• Thanks for mh. Good luck with the lawsuit 😂

• Decided not to sue, afraid of getting banned from all walmarts like the guy that priced matched got banned from all walmarts.

What Girls Said 5

• How is it people are voting no? Of course you should sue them. You'll get on the news, be famous for 15 minutes, make millions, get a book deal.. that would be amazing! And to think it all started here! :)

• Sue them and get some of the billions. Later share some with me, because I encouraged you to get what was yours.

• That's really menial. You could technically sue for that but you would be viewed negatively for it.

• You could always take it back. Might be it was defective.

• Haha, good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• Just get a hand electric mixer and use it for an hour at super high speed. Any peanut butter left in the jar will give you no more difficulty.

• Yes you should get for what the product says it is for and i think you deserve a settlement of $6.7 million a month for life.. hahahahhaa

• Peanut butter that needs to be stirred is the good stuff. 💚

• Don't waste your time or money for something like that

• I wasn't being serious.

• You never know, some people sue for the weirdest things these days😊