Guilty Pleasures? Anyone?

what are your guilty pleasures?

No anons sorry!!!

Forgot to block the anons xD

Lol

Nvm

Most Helpful Guy

• All my pleasures aren't guilty ;) lol
    Sexuall or non sexual?

What Guys Said 12

• I've got a few...
    As a history grad I feel rather guilty that some of my fav movies are hiddeous in terms of historical accuracy...

.. I also like some really aweful music I dont generally admit to... like E-Rotic and a lot of J and K pop/rock. (I know judge me harshly).

And my biggest guilt pleasure? When I am really down I make up some hiddeously unhealthy food, curl up alone in a dark room and watch romantic anime series... yeah.

• Sushi! It's my super favorite guilty pleasure, lol.

• 1|0
  • Chocolate and gag

• Hitting / Destroying things

Like, At work, When i get to use the Sledgehammer or Jackhammer, And get to beat the shit out of something and break walls and stuff, I don't know, Fucking amazing, best feeling in the world.

• So that is why you break windows Mike xD

• That was an accident, An expensive accident xD.

But, When we are doing demolition, And get to smash windows and stuff, Then yeah, Its fucking incredible breaking windows, Just the way they shatter, Its great xD

• That sounds so fun :/

• Having the odd glass of wine in the local cafe-bar. Never been ID'd. Never had some funny looks. Could be because I'm 6' tall. And I'm not sure if I feel that guilty!!

• Oh look in my eyes it gives it all away hahahahha

• I used to watch episodes of Maury on youtube when I was bored. For some reason seeing those people flip the fuck out when the results of the genetic tests came in was just way too funny.

• None of my pleasures are guilty. I like what i like and i'm not ashamed of it. I for example love to dance (Salsa and Bachata) and would love to learn to waltz

• Sexual or nonsexual?

• Masturbating for girls in chat rooms.

• Public nudity

What Girls Said 10