What's the worst thing that could happen to you right now?

Something that you think is so bad that it would make you cry on the floor.

The worst thing that could happen to me right now is if My parents make me study.

Most Helpful Guy

• The worse thing that could happen to me right now is that if you are not gonna tell me 'I love you' ;p

• Lol haha I don't know what you mean though

• @furtilespermrealease Bro, I'm joking and I'm sure that she knows my intention. Thank you.

What Guys Said 6

• I get a call from the US Immigration center or whatever saying that I'm getting deported... that would literally kill me, I'd be crying for days, enter a depression and who knows what else would happen to me.

• The worst possible thing? Probably if my parent's died. Them being alive is the only purpose to my life, Without them i would honestly commit suicide.

• Cmon this is absolutely depressing!!! You really want people to post this, let alone you THINK about it. This is just awful. You might be sick to post something like this.

• Cardiac arrest then die

• OMG that's so scary

• Yeah. It happened to my brother. He could've died but thankfully he didn't and fine now.

• The worst thing that could happen to me is that I disappoint my parents

• Why is that so terrible though?

• I want my family to be proud of me. I don't want to be seen as a failure, I want them to be proud of me as their son

• If they don't accept me, if I know that my parents don't support me... it would hurt

• the worst thing that could happen to me right now is that my dad comes in the room, stab my mom and kill her and me unable to do anything to save her and he kill me later

• Why would your dad do that in the first place?

• cause he is an alcoholic, douchebag, selfish and self-centered snob and he can't see is happy in life?

What Girls Said 4

• If my boyfriend dumped me. I finally opened up and let someone in; that would super suck.

• I'm not sure - maybe having health problems or tooth pain.

• A certain specific set of plans to fall through.

• The worse thing that could happen is if I find out someone very close to me died (my kid).