What's your definition of a sensitive guy?

I just want to know what people think when they think of a sensitive guy. I'm not going to try to sway anyone with what I think. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• To my way of thinking there is sensitive, as in open to sensation, picking up on subtle signals and nuances and there is pregnable, easily moved, influenced or swayed. It's always good for a guy to be sensitive, pregnable not so much.

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on what type of sensitivity we're talking about. It can be someone that gets annoyed about every small detail, someone who you have to be careful what to say to not offend him and make him cry.
    But it can also be someone that's in touch with his emotions, someone that feels empathy for others, someone who shows different states of emotion, instead of hiding them.

• Sensitive guy = Whimpy guy, usually, door mat
    Normal guy that is polite and considerate > sensitive guy

• Who cares what other are saying to him ; who can't tolerate other making fun of him ; who can't see other having girl friend and he is still single ; who is not insensitive is sensitive guy

• A puss puss

• Well one who can't take criticism and is very much affected by what people say.

What Girls Said 4

• Someone who doesn't mind to "awww" at something cute, and doesn't mind admitting whatever they're feeling

• a sensitive guy won't be afraid to show his feelings

• like any other guy but is not afraid of or repulsed by his or other peoples feelings.

• everyone is sensitive some people just hide it by drugs alcohol violence or being assholes. i like upfront people,. when people are honest about how they feel they get called sensitive. to me its honesty.

polite= lying.
      considerate= detached.

there's nothing about popular concepts in 'common courtesy' that is real or lets anyone know where they stand. its all buffer. its just about looking cool and in control and appearing respectful regardless as to whether you are.

anyhow id rather someone over react get out out there so we can resolve it rather than pretend nothing is wrong while harboring resentment till they blow up leave or rape someone and i never knew there was a problem. people who are repressed have poor self control ultimately.

• Yup. Or they get told their easily offended. That's not true always.

• I agree. Very good point.

• Gets mad/offended easily, or gets to serious.