Anyone else planning on being straightedge?

I don't want to have casual sex, drink alchohol, smoke or do any sort of drug and I plan on keeping it this way. Are there other people who feel the same way?

alcohol*

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't go for casual sex. It has no meaning. I won't ever smoke, it's just a waste of money. I love reality too much to get involved with drugs.

However, I do like the odd glass of white wine or the occasional gin and tonic.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know many people who have lived that life style and still continue to do so, all though they would wait a year or so to claim that tittle for some reason.

What Guys Said 3

• I didn't mind casual sex provide that's what both of us really wanted. I've almost never been drunk and never used any illegal drugs. There is no appeal, I'm happy the way I am, don't need my brain altered.

• I drink and smoke pipe tobacco and cigars but I have no desire to have casual sex or drugs.

• The only one of those things I do is drink alcohol.

What Girls Said 1

• That's a little bit weird