Favorite quote?

I've been listenin to Marina and the Diamonds lately and I just love these ones:

Favorite quote?

I've been so teenager lately lol

"Why do we fall in love so easy, even when it's not right"

- Pink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCDVfMz15M

Most Helpful Guy

• "It's not how many times you get knocked down, it's how many times you get back up"

• That's a great fucking quote.

• It's a quote by Col. Custer later used by a Aussie/American Guitarist called Orianthi in one of her songs Courage

• That may actually be one of the most important concepts in human existence.

We become blind by the things that happen to us; thinking they are what define us. Actions are a fragment of what becomes us. It is the reactions that truly delve into the catacombs of our survival. Every time we get back up, adds to the potential of outlasting any other species. It adds to the potential that we are capable of bringing any other species with us.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• “Everything is more complicated than you think. You only see a tenth of what is true. There are a million little strings attached to every choice you make; you can destroy your life every time you choose. But maybe you won't know for twenty years. And you'll never ever trace it to its source. And you only get one chance to play it out. Just try and figure out your own divorce. And they say there is no fate, but there is: it's what you create. Even though the world goes on for eons and eons, you are here for a fraction of a fraction of a second. Most of your time is spent being dead or not yet born. But while alive, you wait in vain, wasting years, for a phone call or a letter or a look from someone or something to make it all right. And it never comes or it seems to but doesn't really. And so you spend your time in vague regret or vaguer hope for something good to come along. Something to make you feel connected, to make you feel whole, to make you feel loved. And the truth is I feel so angry, and the truth is I feel so fucking sad, and the truth is I’ve felt so fucking hurt for so fucking long and for just as long I’ve been pretending I’m OK, just to get along, just for, I don’t know why, maybe because no one wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own. Well, fuck everybody. Amen.”
    ― Charlie Kaufman, Synecdoche, New York: The Shooting Script

"Synecdoche, New York" is my favorite movie. Every line in it is quotable, to me anyways.

• "You know nothing Jon Snow" hahaha

• "Let them hate us as long as they fear us".

• There are many, but one I remember offhand is:

"It isn't the burdens of today that drive us mad. It is the regrets over yesterday and the fear of tomorrow. Regret and fear are twin thieves who rob us of today."

• Voltaire has like all of my favorite quotes but dis is meh favorite.
    "Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us."

• "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw a stones at every dog that parks" Winston Churchil

• "Truth is always revolutionary"
    -Vladimir Lenin.

that or

"Those who do not move do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg.

• There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.

Nelson Mandela

• 26.media.tumblr.com/...m1mkyrOPzT1qkgii6o1_500.jpg

Failed one attempt, Hopefully i will be more sucesful in the future.

• It is funny how people tell us to be happy; thinking all happiness is the same. Sometimes people have a hard time comprehending that one person's happiness doesn't always translate into another person's happiness.

I'm not saying a person should kill oneself or another, but that maybe happiness isn't the goal we think it is. We must remember it is what we share with others is what defines us. Not what we do, though are actions can be turned into what we share.

Perhaps a person does not want to be defined. Perhaps a definition is limiting. Perhaps a definition is irrelevant.

The question that remains: Is it more worth the energy to cease to exist, or continue to exist. They both take something.

I wonder everyday why I'm still here. I don't want to be, but for some reason I am. What energy am I missing to cease it?

What is happiness to you?
      What would you share if you wanted to share?
      What energy are you missing to continue it?

• I mean, Seeing people who feel as bad as i do ya know? Who are as lonely? Who realise just how futile life has become.
      Yet everyone around me seems to be happy, and have friends and dates and shit and family. And then there is me with none of that.

• Life was always futile, it never became it. It becomes less futile when we give it meaning. But the meaning we give it is just as futile as life itself.

Most people are probably just as lonely and depressed as you. People tend to act happy around others. If you ever get to know someone enough where they are fully comfortable opening up; you will find how depressed and lonely they truly are.

We are plagued by the reality we observe. Even the observation can be an illusion. Our observation is only a fraction of what is real. The only way to learn more about people's suffering is to befriend them. Or read about people who write about their suffering.

Here's a spoken word poem about trying to explain depression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqu4ezLQEUA

I'm not sure if it is on topic with what you're talking about, but maybe it has parts in it that are.

What Girls Said 8

• motivationcentral.files.wordpress.com/.../...e.jpg
    👆This quote helped me every time I'm on the verge of breaking down.
    👇This quote is what my dad always reminds me about, and I try to live by it.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d4d86d8807.jpg

static1.squarespace.com/.../...ational-quote-2.jpg
    👆👇I personally love these quotes
    a.dilcdn.com/.../just-keep-swimming-graph.jpg

• Ohhhh myyy goood she's my favorite singer ahhhhhhh my favorite quote isant on here though its cause I feel like I'm the worst so I always act like I'm the best I looooove all her songs

• Yeah, Marina's fierce. Check the lyrics of "Homewrecker" too.
    I'd say "Find what you love and let it kill you" - Bukowski is amazing.

• "If you're looking for infinity, just close your eyes!"
    I love Marina too, her lyrics make us stronger girl! She's like a happy version of Lana del Rey.

• "I've… seen things you people wouldn't believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like tears… in… rain."

• "How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you"

• oooh nice ones

• "Life is like a boomerang, whatever you throw at someone comes back."

-Me