Guys, what do y'all think?

If a girl and a guy were just cool, but he starts making sexual advances, but the girl kept saying no. But only because she is a virgin, and afraid to lose it... But finally decides to let him in a few years later... Would you say that it is possible for the guy to gain respect for the female because of how long she waited? Please explain, no matter what answer you pick in the poll.

• Yes, it can be possible
    44% (15)
  • No, not at all
    41% (14)
  • Maybe, just a little
    15% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• My respect for a woman has nothing to do with when she decides to sleep with me. My respect for a woman has everything to do with what kind of a person she is.

That being said, I would not be in a relationship with a girl who sleeps with anyone that asks, but I also wouldn't be in a relationship with a girl who isn't willing to make sacrifices for me.

Pretty much every guy looks at sex like this: if you give it up for them, it's never too early, if you give it up for others, it's always too early. Just be careful with who you give it up to, and make sure that person is one you want to keep around. If you're sure of that, then it doesn't matter when it happens, it's never too early.

What Guys Said 11

• Been there, lived that. It's normal in my eyes (now)
    #1 I moved on after a few No's
    #2
    I had nearly moved on by the moment she decided to be normal. (with another guy) . then we quit with a not so happy smile.

#3 became my wife

• Not because of how long she waited but because she stood her ground. Possibly. Depends on the guy really. My only questions are why she wait and why would she give in after a couple years?

• I dont see any relation between waiting and respect.

• yea i would think so. Because of the whole hook up thing, you can really root out which guys are just looking to screw and those that aren't. And that is healthier than hooking up all the time

• If the guy has no idea that that is the reason he would certainly have given up trying by then.

• Someone doing what they feel is right and sticking by it is always worthy of respect.

• I don't see respect having anything to do with this honestly

• he won't notice the waiting when he's no longer waiting i dont think

• i would say yes, but, considering how most work in today's world, it's slim

• That would be the biggest cocktease ever.

• First of all how old you are and he is

• Definitely old enough to ask this question, and create the poll.