Are guys attracted to shy girls?

Are guys attracted to shy girls if so why? And if not why?

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about attraction. Silent girls (and guys) tend to be overlooked.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Depends on the guy. Shy girls are traditionally shown to be more faithful and caring, so they might be more appealing to a guy who's interested in something more long term.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure they are attractive but I'm afraid I always found there were too many more forward women around making it obvious they were interested to take time pursuing and cajoling a shy one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really attracted to those, because I find it... fascinating.
    In the class with girls all loud and open, It'd be the girl in the background on her own who I'd notice first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally am not, because I'm pretty shy myself. I probably wouldn't even meet these girls or talk to them, because we'd both be too shy. I can safely say that shy girls get the better end of the deal, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're not traditional, religious, overly-shy or something. As a matter of fact, i'm kinda introverted person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy girls are really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I see it as as somewhat cute, it's definitely not a turn off!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course we are, it can be cute.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cute? I thought that was just a nicer word for not attractive I get told I'm cute by girls and girl mates all the time guys don't generally approach me so I have no idea what guys actually think of me lol but someone once told me that people only call me cute because I'm not attractive so it's just a nicer way to say your not good looking so I just always assumed when a guy finds a girl cute he's basically being nice but saying your not good looking

• no not necessarily, some people do that, but being called cute means ur attractive even just a bit. but it can also refer to someone ur really attracted to, like being to shy to cal her hot or beautiful. i tell the girls i like there cute. the girl i asked out a month or so i called cute for a few years.

• they are pretty than others

0|0
    0|0
  • I am why wouldn't I be?

0|0
    0|0
  • SHY GIRLS ARE DA BEST they are soo attractive with this cuteness ^-^

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Some are, some aren't. Depends on the guy and his personal preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are attracted to women. Some do like them shy and not super loud. Others like a girl who is straight forward. Just depends but most likely guys won't mind if they are shy and think it's cute. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, most of them are.

0|0
    0|0