What is your opinion of Ohio if you have one?

• Never heard of it.
  • Indifference.
  • Greatest place ever.
  • It's all right.
  • It sucks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've lived here all my life. Aside from the weather, It's not bad. It's pretty safe to be in the woods, not many dangerous animals. No hurricanes, just lake effect shit (which can still be bad). Football is taken seriously. I wouldn't recommend living here if you're a Michigan fan. But some places like Toledo are pretty scary because of human trafficking. And we have Cedar Point (with some of the best coasters in America), Kalihari (the largest indoor waterpark) and a lot of other stuff on Lake Erie. I definitely recommend those two places as an AMAZING vacation spot.

• Me and my friends are planning on going to Cedar Point this summer, we'll be going from Chicago, so it'll take us like 5- 6 hours by car. Is it better than Six Flags (if you've ever been to a Six Flag)? How would you rate Cedar Point out of 10?

• Ok thanks :)

• There's also kings island which has one of the nations longest roller coasters

What Girls Said 5

• I have an internet friend who moved from Florida to Ohio. She hates being there and always says "O-fucking-hio" instead of "Ohio".

• I am from Ohio. It's alright. I don't particularly care for it in the winter, but it also could be a lot worse. I enjoy living by The Great Lakes. We have an awesome college football team... Go Buckeyes!

• This is my opinion of Ohio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

• Nothing.. lol

• I don't really have an opinion about it. Just another state

What Guys Said 8

• Never been there so the only opinion I have is that since last year, it's full of bandwagoners xD Jk haha

• Has a hard time winning championships in anything, pretty state, gets bitter cold winter's

• Are you trying to get Buckeye Football fans all riled up?

• @LuckyNumber5

I hope the Cavs or whoever can win a title for Cleveland. The browns have been pretty bad for a while now too. Are you a native to Ohio?

• Yep. Northwest Ohio.

• too many vowels for a four letter word.

• Isn't that what people say when they enter houses in anime?

• It makes me think of aloha

• The Buckeyes come to mind, and there are underground power lines in some areas.

• my girlfriend is from there. y'all have awesome chicks haha

• Oh yeah I noticed. One of the favorite things about the state.

• Don't know anything about it.