Does he look gay or bi sexual to you?

He's my ex boyfriend I left him when I discovered that he was cheating with men and transsexuals unprotected and denied being gay or bi sexual but then I look at his recent facebook pic and think shit it was so obvious
Does he look gay or bi sexual to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense but what a prick! He should have just been honest and broken it off with you instead of cheating, cheaters deserve no respect!

• No offense taken he is and thanks to his nasty ass I must get tested every 3 months

• Thank you kind sir!

• *feminine version of sir

What Guys Said 2

• The gesture certainly suggests something.

• He looks a bit fruity not gonna lie

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, i see a bit of sugar around his lips

• No, but then again you can't necessarily tell someone's sexuality from how they look.

• Damn. I think it's wrong to plaster his face around but he is a gross cheater...

Anyway, I would think that he would have slept with men if I was going to assume something like that.

• Yeah the way he's posing looks like he is

• Umm, how you look or dress has nothing to do with your sexual orientation. You can't possibly "look gay"

• Physical appearance doesn't make anyone "look gay". Especially bi. He looks like any other guy.

• the only way someone can look gay is if a guy is walking down the street holding his boyfriends hand

• He looks like just a regular man.
    Nothing is what it seems, can't judge on appearance

• He could be Bi or gay.

• If you look at him and think 'gay', sure. Just in general, he looks like an attractive heterosexual.