Does he look gay or bi sexual to you?

He's my ex boyfriend I left him when I discovered that he was cheating with men and transsexuals unprotected and denied being gay or bi sexual but then I look at his recent facebook pic and think shit it was so obvious
Does he look gay or bi sexual to you?

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense but what a prick! He should have just been honest and broken it off with you instead of cheating, cheaters deserve no respect!

1|0
    0|0
    • No offense taken he is and thanks to his nasty ass I must get tested every 3 months

• Show All
    • Thank you kind sir!

• *feminine version of sir

What Guys Said 2

• The gesture certainly suggests something.

1|0
    0|0
  • He looks a bit fruity not gonna lie

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, i see a bit of sugar around his lips

2|0
    0|0
  • No, but then again you can't necessarily tell someone's sexuality from how they look.

0|1
    1|0
  • Damn. I think it's wrong to plaster his face around but he is a gross cheater...

Anyway, I would think that he would have slept with men if I was going to assume something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah the way he's posing looks like he is

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm, how you look or dress has nothing to do with your sexual orientation. You can't possibly "look gay"

0|0
    2|0
  • Physical appearance doesn't make anyone "look gay". Especially bi. He looks like any other guy.

0|1
    1|0
  • the only way someone can look gay is if a guy is walking down the street holding his boyfriends hand

0|0
    1|0
  • He looks like just a regular man.
    Nothing is what it seems, can't judge on appearance

0|0
    1|0
  • He could be Bi or gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you look at him and think 'gay', sure. Just in general, he looks like an attractive heterosexual.

1|0
    0|0