How do I become a troll?

I want to become the best troll i can be. How do i do it. What if i said stuff like. Gay marriage is gay
How do i become a troll?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna beeee the very bessttt, like no one ever wassss

• Gotta troll them all!

What Girls Said 6

• 1st go under a bridge
    Summon skrek
    Get impaled by shrek
    Ur a troll

• Learn from the master of Trolling

I present to you, Cromartie High internet troll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrI7QUJfkvI

• Trolls are actually psychopaths. It's a fact. Please don't become a psychopath!

• So ehhh you go to a farm and take this mud and mest and poo from all the animals there, put them in a bucket.

Then you buy a seagull outfit and stand on a bridge above a river.

Lastly, when a boat passes by, you pour the bucket of whateveritis onto the boat, and make seagull noises

• Most trolling questions get removed because the mods and admins are so boring and serious , they' d rather see people fighting over religion and other shit

• you can't have it both ways. i'm all for letting people be stupid just to get a rise out of people but then when i say something i get flagged and removed right away typically by girls.

• Yep, the girls of GAG are far too serious

• Follow @kartrashians_ on instagram to see how trolling really is done!

What Guys Said 6

• Not succumbing into madness (i. e. not supporting liberals, feminists, homos, transsexuals, muslims and similar examples) is the best trolling when it comes down to majority of folks on GaG.

• This question is an example of a failed troll attempt. So maybe trolling isn't for you.

• Im still learning buddy

• Snort snort

• If you want to be a humorous troll on gag don't bother cuz most people here are too stupid to know when someone is trolling.

And yes I know this is a trolling question. I'm just sayin.

• Post the shittiest things you can, basically

• The best trolls troll without being detected!