How do I become a troll?

I want to become the best troll i can be. How do i do it. What if i said stuff like. Gay marriage is gay
How do i become a troll?

1|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna beeee the very bessttt, like no one ever wassss

2|1
    0|0
    • Gotta troll them all!

What Girls Said 6

• 1st go under a bridge
    Summon skrek
    Get impaled by shrek
    Ur a troll

3|2
    0|2
  • Learn from the master of Trolling

I present to you, Cromartie High internet troll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrI7QUJfkvI

1|3
    0|0
  • Trolls are actually psychopaths. It's a fact. Please don't become a psychopath!

2|1
    1|3
  • So ehhh you go to a farm and take this mud and mest and poo from all the animals there, put them in a bucket.

Then you buy a seagull outfit and stand on a bridge above a river.

Lastly, when a boat passes by, you pour the bucket of whateveritis onto the boat, and make seagull noises

0|0
    0|0
  • Most trolling questions get removed because the mods and admins are so boring and serious , they' d rather see people fighting over religion and other shit

0|1
    0|1
    • you can't have it both ways. i'm all for letting people be stupid just to get a rise out of people but then when i say something i get flagged and removed right away typically by girls.

• Yep, the girls of GAG are far too serious

• Follow @kartrashians_ on instagram to see how trolling really is done!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Not succumbing into madness (i. e. not supporting liberals, feminists, homos, transsexuals, muslims and similar examples) is the best trolling when it comes down to majority of folks on GaG.

1|1
    1|1
  • This question is an example of a failed troll attempt. So maybe trolling isn't for you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Im still learning buddy

• Snort snort

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to be a humorous troll on gag don't bother cuz most people here are too stupid to know when someone is trolling.

And yes I know this is a trolling question. I'm just sayin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Post the shittiest things you can, basically

0|1
    0|0
  • The best trolls troll without being detected!

0|1
    0|0