Is this video creepy enough to stop a guy from hitting on me?

This guy is constantly hitting on me, always sayin i am beautiful. I already told him to leave me alone but he won't. Should I send him this video of me so he starts thinking i am gross? Woukd you stop talking to a girl if she sent you this video of her?

https://vid.me/q8K2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes hard to say if it would scare the guy away that does make it look like your not real or maybe a catfish so that might do it ,

What Guys Said 7

• No that won't help. At all. You need to tell him to stop harassing you, again. If he keeps doing it, then you need to tell someone that he won't stop harassing you, and it needs to stop.

• Ooook. That's kinda creepy. And people worry about me. But as a guy, I'd want to know why you did it. Seriously, it'd probably make me probe further. But I'm a weird guy, so YMMV.

• i can't unwatch that... thanks, i am repulsed... it will work

• It's creepy But

• uhm... no not really.

• I just wasted 10 seconds of my life watching that.

And no it wouldn't work.

• kinda seems like ur playing hard to get if your making videos for him

What Girls Said 6

• Don't send him that video. I doubt it will have the effect you're hoping for. Is he bothering you on here or somewhere else online or IRL?

• that's actually rather funny lol
    but it would be worth a try I guess

• Oh are you kidding? it's so sexy. Guys are gonna love it!

• Just tell him upfront.

• I don't think that will change how he feels

• Block him everywhere and don't pay him any attention. Don't send him the video