If you could change 3 things about this world, what would you change?

Yeah.. It will be 'permanently' changed.. So choose wisely..

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• - make time machines available (of course)
    - being able to choose when/where/how, etc i'll born

and...

-make people able to control their poopin and poop only when they want, so no unexpected desire for defecation will occur

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop all war in the world and bring peace

Ban cigarette smoking in all parts of the world

Find cures for illnesses

1|0
    0|0
  • Obesity
    Cancer
    Love

1|0
    0|0
  • End disease , cancer and poverty

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls and guys would be treated equally for everything. Poverty wouldn't exist and endangered species of wildlife wouldn't be endangered.

1|0
    0|0
  • No extremists forcing their will upon others..
    No racism, but equality
    No greed.

2|0
    0|0
  • No more atheists, feminists, or liberals. Problem solved.

1|0
    0|0
    • There needs to be a balance.. Of things..

• Show All
    • Just making a point. I am sick of people who sit on the sidelines and talk shit about the people who are actually doing something like they are so much better. You can sit here and talk about how both conservatives and liberals are stupid but it's not doing anyone any good. I'm throwing my lot in with the conservatives because they might be assholes but at least they're not retarded.

• I'm sorry.. :(
      I meant that.. We can't just get rid of bad people of weapons.. Because if bad people won't exist how would we be able to distinguish between good and bad people.. And weapons are used to kill people but we can do good things with them too.. There needs to be a balance.. Always.
      But yeah, I don't tolerate Ignorance/stupidity.. But what can I do? Nothing..

• Rich people must pay money to the poor I'd make an isolated island to put killers and rapist and thiefs in it and I will make a mandatory military service for one year

0|0
    0|0
  • Diapers, tires, and batteries

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. The environment/nature being damaged
    2. Poverty
    3. No superpowers. Why are there no superpowers?

0|0
    0|0
  • Take away money no more rape or abuse

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Racism would not exist, everybody would have access to food and running water. And all children would have parents who would take care of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Animal abusive, homeless, starvation (:

1|0
    0|0
  • end world hunger, eliminate ignorance, more love
    i was going to say hate and racism instead of ignorance but i think ignorance and racism are closely related

1|0
    0|0
  • Guns
    Diseases
    Poverty

1|0
    0|0
  • 1.) Skin color doesn't matter.
    2.) Being gay/lesbian or bisexual is perfectly fine and everyone accepts it.
    3.) No more childhood obesity. Or adulthood obesity. I don't know how that'd happen, but gosh some people are so unhealthy. This will probably offend a lot of people. Oops.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. All animals treated as companions and kindly. No more using them for food or fashion.
    2. I would do away with war.
    3. And I would make it so homelessness and hunger was no longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have this chance, then, greed (This BS really), ignorance (Bah, this is like a cancer) and sloth (You lazy people :( ) would be gone, FOREVER!

1|0
    0|0