What should I get? AppleMusic or Spotify Premium?

i can't decided :/ Please say reasons

• Apple Music for 9.99€/month
  • Spotify Premium 12.99€/month

Most Helpful Girl

• Spotify has existed longer, and is a more recognized music software. And apple is a bit unreliable when it comes to support and stuff (in my experience) and they have weird agreements you have to accept. I'd go with Spotify because it's more likely it will be around longer than Apple Music.

• Thanks :) but shouldn't i try apple music first? The first 3 months are free but in spotify it is only 1 week

• Yeah there's no harm in trying :) But make sure you can deactivate your account whenever you want without paying extra, sometimes it says you get the first three months free if you subscribe for a year or something. It's especially important to look this up if you have to give them card/payment details.

• I think i will do that, thanks again. :)

What Guys Said 5

• I've read that Apple Music is really confusing to use which is weird for Apple.

I also read that Drake's first music video for the album If You're Reading This It's Too Late, is exclusively for Apple Music customers.

I would do the 3 month trial anyway even if you mostly use Spotify.

There's a family plan (since you're young) thats $15 a month for up to 6 people

• Spotify Premium or Deezer.
    Personally i preffer Deezer because of geeky reasons, both services have a great library of music.

• Thanks, i am gonna check it out !

• If you have an IPhone I would get Apple music as you are less likely to have compatibility problems.

• Apple typically has a LOT of hidden charges and fees. If you can't understand their fine print you could end up with some strange agreements.

www.ew.com/.../_humancentipad_320.jpg

• Really? :o I use iTunes cards to pay.. not a bank account.

• But you have to sign an agreement and give them your credit card information. It could lead to you becoming the next HumanCentiPad if you don't read the fine print everytime they ask for an update.

• Neither. Just use Youtube to download your songs

• But my internet is slow when I am out.. and I can't download them on my iphone

• You don't always have to be on your damn phone

What Girls Said 2

• If you're a student, Spotify is good because you can get a discount. I only pay 4.99GBP for it per month.

• Neither. Just Spotify (cause it's free ;) )

• But I want to download the songs and listen to them when I dont have internet :(

• I get it. I wish i could do that too. But when i think about letting myself fall into the temptation of paying for a service that i can have for free, then all my will to hear music without wifi access vanishes. I dont need music at all times. I can use and abuse of spotify at home, for free! But thats my opinion. I know it is not the same, but u can try mp3rocket to convert youtube music videos to mp3 and then transfer those mp3 to ur ipod. U just need itunes as an intermediary.