Tiny houses, would you ever buy one?

There is a new show on HGTV called Tiny House Hunters and the people are normal size but the house are not, I think one the houses was no more then 96 square feet.

Here's some pictures of the outside and inside so you know what I mean.

Tiny houses, would you ever buy one?

So, would you buy and live in a tiny house? Yay or nay?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. >.< I love the idea of them, and I think it's awesome that other people are so interested in them, but I want a bigger (not big, just bigger) house. I love cozy, warm, well-decorated places, and to achieve my idea of that, there needs to be more room. I need lots of shelves for my books, places for all my blankets, space for a cushy armchair, preferably a fireplace, wall space for decorations, etc. My home is my sanctuary.

But I like the kitchens in tiny houses. I think having less space would help me make sure I only stock food that's healthy and important, rather than buying lots of junk food because I lack self-control in grocery stores, lol.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah. I'm a minimalist. So Japanese. But it's weird because I'm Norwegian. But I'd still do it. I hate material possessions. Money is nothing but an illusion. I make a lot of it. Hasn't and won't make me happy.

• All I think of is if that tiny house catches on fire depending on where you are in it you aren't getting out easily.

• I'm watching that now and for me to buy one I could possibly do so..

• No couldn't do it lol

• as long as it has a working toilet, wifi a bed, and some place I can make my food I like it

What Girls Said 9

• to be honest i've seen smaller, the government here built tiny houses for the homeless here after the huge supertyphoon (cant remember its name) hit tacloban, and they just went and put it on sale, one of my friends actually bought a few (because they're so cheap) for a petting home for her cats (she has an invasion force of cats).. weird o_o...

sidenote: also aren't boats interiors usually around that size? for 15 to 30ft boats, 45footers are kinda bearable to me

• Omg yes!!! They're adorable and would make a great "vacation" house. Or a great house to get away from kids one day when I'm older and married.

• Lol.. My husband being 6' 7" wouldn't even get through the door.. So it would be a complete non starter for us!

• I would want this right next to my parent's house to make a small office like space.
    It would be fun. I would throw potluck party with my friends. Haha , lots more.
    Anyway, but not something I would buy to live in.

• It looks like a playhouse and it feels a bit claustrophobic, I like a big bedroom I don't think I could do it..

• No it's a bit small for my liking. You would have to back out of there to change your mind. We have campers bigger then that.

• Yeah, they seem cozy, especially for a single person who doesn't want a large house all to themselves. It would also force me to have less stuff.

• Its cute but i wouldn't be able to that with my daughter. loool

• If I were living alone, probably. Can't imagine more than one person living in such a small space.