Do you ever just wake up in the middle of night or just past midnight and don't feel too sleepy? What do you do, just go back to sleep?

Yeah, it sounds obvious but I am looking for something, :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup yup. I watch some anime, listen to music. Meditate. It's worse on a work night. Personally, the Prince of Persia soundtrack knocks me out. I don't know why, but it really does help.

• Oh. I loved that movie. Jake Gylenhall as Dastan 😍😍😍 what are they waiting for to make a sequel? 😡😡😡

• Thanks for MHO! I really appreciate it! =^.^=

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah i do that lot so i try not to nap. Usually i watch TV and wake up with the laptop on my lap so that's bummer haahhaa :D :-D

What Girls Said 4

• If I can't fall back asleep I just get up and watch a boring show or something to settle down my mind.

• Yep, every night I just watch tv or play around on my phone until I get sleepy again.

• I try to go back asleep. Reading can sometimes help but usually it's best to just keep the lights off and stay in bed. Turning on bright lights or looking at a screen can throw your body off, it starts to think it's day.

• This happens to me a lot. I usually end up going for a run to just pretty much exhaust myself...