What do you think about capital punishment?

Sorry GAG I'm a dimebar I mentioned *Corporal punishment* not capital punishment
Sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if natural selection isn't working to weed out the undesirables, somebody has to take over.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't get me started on how wrong it is.

• not a good thing.

What Guys Said 5

• Eh, Execution is the easy way out.

What is worse, Dying, Or spending a lifetime behind bars and then dying? I know which one i would pick.

Tbh, People who do shit do get themselves on death row, shouldn't just be killed, In my opinion, Whatever they did to their victims should be done to them to the most painful and awful degree.

• Waste of money and a judges time with the amount of appeals.. I think work camps are a better idea, if you aren't fit to live in society you can serve it. They would get well fed and have a clean bed, but any other luxuries are earned through hard work.

• Let the victim or victim's family decide the punishment.

• I support it.

• Totally against it. That doesn't make the justice system any better. And what kind of sick, twisted people willingly go to watch someone just die?