Will the world ever be free from terrorism?

I used to think we might. Now I'm not sure. I've seen it all or
some variation of it all at my age, but unequivocally I have never
seen a group so barbaric and evil as ISIS. Boko Haram isn't a
bunch of choir boys either. I know that the U. S. doesn't need to
be the world's police force. For whatever reason, we are. At
some point we need to eliminate these radical groups, by whatever
means necessary and come home. We didn't learn from the past
in Vietnam and that bird has come home to roost. Again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Terrorism is just a label you slap on an enemy for political reasons.

Violence and war and hate are part of the human condition and will never go away.

What Girls Said 4

• Will there ever be a world without religion? Without oppression of minorities? Without racism?

Exactly. Stupid people always gonna keep breeding.

• Nope. And if you really are a marine/pilot or whatever you were, thankyou so much for your service to our country :)

• Thank you. Sadly I blew out a knee and that ended it. I believe in reincarnation and
      I'll be an ace fighter pilot in my next life. I love this country and even at mt age, I'd lay
      my life down. I remember in OCS we had an exercise and one of troops got killed. Figuratively.
      We had to write the letter to his family and explain that heir loved was killed in action on your
      watch. What a wake up call ! Sending persons into combat when you know that some will
      be killed is very gut wrenching. But it's what Marines do. We kill people and break things. That's
      why the armed forces exist. And they are needed. Sad, but true.

• I don't think so. There will always be some people who will sway to the dark side.

• the second the US and the occupied part of palestine are gone yes we just might

What Guys Said 9

• As long as the USA government doesn't stop putting their noses into other people's business and doesn't stop dreaming about oil then no.

• No.. Because ISIS serves a purpose for powerful people, they are destabilizing the last nations that oppose the "free world". You don't think ISIS made all that money by selling stolen oil.. Do you?

• No. For as long as there is free will in the world, there will be people who will choose to be evil. And those people will act out on their corruption.

• Nope coz terrorism is an idea not a person u can end

• Has it ever been?

• When people's beliefs are oppressed and looked down upon there will always be radicals resisting. So no, the world will never be free from terrorism.

• No, we fucked it up tactically and now we'll always be vulnerable.

• No, you can't win a war against an Ideology.

• So long as the American government exists, no!

• And Israel and the European countries and russia and China and north Korea pooof t
      it won't end

• Nope if u see it in another way u will find its Israel coz they control the American economy

• Ah yes, America has the guns but Israel has the money.