How do you eat your pizza?

I fold mine in half to avoid toppings falling off of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I change all the time, I usually put raw cheese on mine since melted cheese has no real taste... I also like my pizza only just cooked, I don't like the dominoes style of burning the cheese. I never used to but find myself folding the slice as it is cleaner, plus it makes eating a whole one seem more manageable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat the crust first then poor hot sauce on it and take little bites to keep from making a mess lol

What Guys Said 6

• I eat my Pizza European-style, meaning: with fork and knife.

• I just eat the pepperoni off the top and then eat the rest. Yummeh! <3

• I fold mine in half like a taco

• I eat mine classic style

• thats crazy

• Intero-Rectogestion

What Girls Said 6

• I just grab it and eat it. Man I want some pizza now, see what you did, you got me hungry! D: D:

• I hate pizza. I used to like it but once u live in California for so long u get suck if the taste

• I just let the toppings fall everywhere and then lick them off the plate. lol

• I eat all the pepperonis off first and then eat the pizza.

• i INHALE THAT SHIT. right after i put my favorite garlic sauce on it ! CAUSE I HAVE TO HAVE my favie GALIC SAUCE OR NEVERMIND I DON'T WANT IT AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL D:

• I usually eat the crust first because the rest of it's the best part.