Should the USA just take over mexico?

I mean it would stop the whole border thing maybe increase our dollars.

I mean since mexico can't take care of its self.

I really think that Canada Britain USA and Australia have it figured out. More than the rest of the world. Convert every one.

It sound bad. to force people but it's evolution in a since.

I think our (meaning the ones I listed above) political and religious and cultural view could move the world forward.

If not the USA then one of the above I mentioned or we could split it between everyone

• sounds good to me it cpuld help a lot of people
  • no it destroy cultures and start wars
I think this is a good question I'm not trolling. I really want to know.
Well it was a fun discussion but I'm. Bored now. My last thought are

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of imperialist bullshit is this?

• How do you better other country's then? Cause giving them resource isn't fixing the problem. They need a democracy with strict laws like the u. s

Only some part of mexico are ok. But the crime there is outrageous.

Same with other cultures as while not being rasict or anything. There a re some people who need the help.

Imagine the u. s without all the work people instilled.

• Bad choice of words then lol

What Girls Said 7

• Mexico should take back their land and some Americans should remind themselves that the settlers stole a sh*t ton of land from Mexico.

• Every steals from everyone that just how the world works.

• @Asker That doesn't make the U. S. any less of assholes for acting like that land is "ours" when it was stolen from another group of people then bully that group. Damn white Americans always taking credit for shit that didn't originally belong to them.

• Well, you guys did take California from them and turned its location in to a billion dollar film industry, may as well take the whole thing and see if you can top that. Upon failing to do so, give it back AND give California back as compensation.

• So do you think the usa is better than mexico?

• How about stop paying hardworking people on the front line minimum wage - a pay that can't support anyone on their own working full time? People on the streets aren't just druggies. I'm not sure if you've ever volunteered for shelters but it's quite heartbreaking to learn that people's stories are because of circumstance. Another example is the outrageous cost for health insurance. You have people barely able to pay their rent and groceries and then they get sick and can't do anything about it. You're the American, not me - these are glaring examples to me as a foreigner. But if you ask any deprived hardworking American why things are unfair in your own country right now, I'm sure they can give many more examples.

• Check mate lol I give u that one.

• That is such a stupid question. The U. S. Shouldn't take over ANY country. It's a violation of Int'l Law plus the U. S. Is horribly bad at it as were the French and British.

• Hey man then don't get mad when people deport familys and should down illegal aliens who try to enter the border. All I'm saying

• I'm not getting mad I'm explaining to you how international law works and the UN stance on invading other countries. Why do you think everyone is on edge right now with Putin invading the Ukraine and threatening Other countries?

The U. S. has invaded counties and committed war crimes by doing so then they just run away leaving failed states to be taken of by terrorist groups and lawlessness.

The U. S. Is like a 5 year old child that gets tired with a new toy and just leaves it never mind the consequences.

• I didn't mean don't get angry literal. It a phrase.

Yeah I can see ur point. But how do u sovle the illegal problem. That the us has. Or the problem of these country like some parts of Africa where they think killing a albino and rubbing the blood on your skin gives you magic powers.

I think the powerful country's all of them not just the us. Are powerful for a reason.

Mostly cause we bully and in force or thinking process but it's better than what it was.

You can't say mexico is better than the usa hell or even Canada

• No, my country may not be the best, but it really doesn't need help from U. S. There's worse countries out there...

• We Latinos are everywhere!! We are taking over

• Trolololol

• How is this a troll. It a serious question. No jokes or anything.

• i dont think so.

What Guys Said 19

• While Mexico is teeming with corruption and overrun with gangs, I would like to see America solve its internal problems first. We've got too much of our own garbage in seats of power to worry about annexing Mexico. And DC wants to grant amnesty to fence-jumping criminals who rape toddlers, so that they'll vote to keep the trailer trash in power. That is how elections are stolen, and why the Man of Lawlessness sits in the Oval Office.

• Datum lol I felt the passion in this lol.

• It's simple: First offense equals deportation. Second offense equals deportation. Any offense involving murder or rape of a child equals deportation the first time, and execution the second time. Since they're illegal fence-jumpers, they're not citizens and should not be entitled to the same rights as citizens. So if lining them up en masse on a mile-long electrical fence and flipping the switch while they're tied to it in crucifixion poses is considered cruel and unusual, just as well. They sure didn't complain about the cruelty with which they took their victims' lives.

Also, no amnesty. It was a mistake when Reagan did it. It has always been a mistake, always will be. Third, cancel all programs to import unskilled Third Worlders. Dumping them in towns and directing them to the welfare office is not helping them - or anyone else. Cloward-Piven is destructive, something the White House doesn't understand or doesn't care.

• Sounds tough but fair

• Nah it ain't going to do anything. There is really nothing for us there; though we could assist with corruption. But there is no oil so no reason for us.

• Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya
    What do all these countries have in common?
    The US said lets "fix" them, now you got Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and worst of all Daesh.
    The thing is Iraq and Libya weren't too bad before US invasion, Afghanistan deteriorated after the Soviet invasion and US training of the Taliban.

Mexico already sucks, do you want it to suck even more? All that will happen is you would bring chaos and destruction to Mexico. There would be cartels and government forces fighting together against the US. Now since the two groups vary greatly in ideology there may be infighting in Mexico as well. Who knows there may even be a third group to pop up which would be a people's militia.

There is so much uncertainty and destruction caused by war that only the profiteers stand to benefit not the people.

• Good point very good point.

I don't know man. It seem like the people there want what the u. s. a have. So I say let give it to them.

As for Iraq Libya and all that I think we went to them on some let me get some of your stuff as apossed to let help make them better.

Also those country's like Libya and junk are run on religion heavily

• That's why they cross the border, it is really up to them to change their country otherwise it would be seen as an invading imperialist force that needs to be fought.

The wars in Iraq and Libya are far more complicated than "we want your oil". There were a lot of economic factors involved in the way it was traded that made the US come in. Saddam Hussein wanted all oil to be sold in Euros and Gaddafi wanted to start a new currency based of a gold standard which would be good for Africa (since they have lots of gold) but bad for the US.

As for religion you couldn't be more wrong. Iraq, Libya and even Assad's Syria were run by a secular government and they used their military to eliminate any form of sectarian conflict. This would've been fine if they were democratic and could simply label them as terrorists but since they were authoritarian, it made these group appear as freedom fighters especially to the West.

Now I'm not saying that these guys didn't commit atrocities.

• but what the terrorists did was far worse. I'm sure I don't have to tell you about what the Free Syrian Army has been doing or about Daesh which is always in the news. As for Libya, the terrorists that took over are fighting amongst themselves.

• Uh no I don't think taking over Mexico is the answer, honestly instead of waging war with a country right beside us how about we just build a wall to protect our boarders and guard it with the military? it would be more effective and less lives would be lost.

• Part of the reason Mexico is having difficulty is that America ate it's most fertile lands.
    *cough* texas revolution/ Mexico America War *cough*

• The US should wait till they take over Belize and Guatemala first that way the US can invade Mexico from the north and south giving Mexico no chance for escape.

• Nah lets take over Canada first, they would only be sorry they didn't have the place clean enough for us when we arrived.

• No America is 18 trillion in debt already. The last thing we need is to try to manage another nation.

• No because then all of Mexico's problems become our problems, and Mexico has a lot of problems. Also all of the people we want to keep out of the US would all be able to travel in the States freely. Don't want that either.

• It seems like you want the US to be a dictator. Is that right?

• History might say otherwise. The people will not stand for it. This is a very conservative stand point. Never going to happened.

• People take over people all the time. look at Russia no one stopped them. Or when we first came to america we took it and made it what it is today.

Yes we did it through evil means and barbaric means. But you gotta go through some shit before hit gold.

• The UN is probably the most corrupt and useless organization in the world. It is an insult to mankind as a whole, and should be dismantled ASAP.

• The situation with Ukraine is sensitive along with the Crimean Pinisula. With Russia's involvement makes it more delicate.

It's what is describe as culture indifference

• ROFL. America isn't capable of winning a war against Mexico.

• Just look at Iraq. So much better since you invaded it.

• Its not eternal slavery. You think the USA is still has slavery.

I would rather live in a foreign world where I am free to prosper than in a world were I'm limited

• ¿It isn't slavery? ¿Countless workers, living their pathethic lives by the tick of an alarm clock?
      ¿That is not slavery?

• No, Mexico just needs time to get it together

• Damn man it been years they aiain'tt gone ever get it together.

• I know, but... Optimism :)
      Plus then we would have to deal with the crap their dealing with also.

• Hell no.

Who wants to deal with all that crap? Let mexico deal with their own mess.

• I think USA should commit Seppuku.

• no. just no

• USA should take over the world :)

• Take over? No. Help them? Yes.

• Well take them over for a whole until they can manage them self so maybe about 50 60 years you know

• Take them over for a while. Until they learn how to be more civil. I'm thinking 50-70 years. Long enough to enstil or brand of life on the next gen