Girls, What the best way to break the ice with a girl in a new class?

What is the best way to break an advice with females in class?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• The easiest way is to smile and talk about the class... for example:

"Hi, new here, can you tell? Sigh, Chem sucks, I have trouble understanding it, but I really want to someday be a doctor, so I guess I'm going to have to study my butt off. How about you? Are you any good at Chem? You look like you would be and I could maybe use a really good study partner. I will totally pretty please with a cherry on top trade you a free lunch for free study help."

What Girls Said 8

• Talk about the class, then talk about th students, then talk about school, then talk about school plans , etc

• Ask her name,
    Or compliment her ,
    You could also talk on some current issue or like a movie or a singer

• I would introduce yourself, ask where she came from, then ask her if she needs help getting around school, and maybe sit with her at lunch or make her like a study buddy and through all these things learn stuff bout her

• Well, don't email her from the class list. Just go up and talk to her.

• How are you?

• talk to them about school (hey, whats the homework) (hey you dropped your pencil)

• ask her about her old school and make her feel welcome

• talk about the subject.