Americans do you think australians rides kangaroo to school?

Americans do you think australians rides kangaroo to school? wtf really americans?'.. so yh some americans on chatroulette told me this.. I don't know how we came across this convo.. but americans really are you guys that stupid`?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. We all think that. We all think that you wrestle kangaroos and jump on their backs and then speak kangaroo to tell them where to take you. Then that kangaroo comes back every morning on time to get you to school before the bell rings. Mate.

• Oh god, give me a moment to go grab ol' red so I can read this comment out to him. He'll be chuckling as he hops me to school the whole way tomorrow!

• LOL wonder what australins think about this

• Thanks

What Girls Said 18

• obviously -.- get with the times!

• I once seen a video while i was much younger of them using baby crocodiles. I think with their snouts taped to train australian swimmers.

Probably a niche or too uncommon though

• baby crocodiles are so 2010. @g-daz

• Haha ok

• Never have I ever thought that.. Or have ever heard anyone say this in my life 😊😃

• I thought you guys rode on boomerangs?

• There are americans that never left their home town or state during their whole life and the outside world is completely alien to them. So yes, those ones may believe that. But fortunately, there are also "normal" americans (as far as an American can be normal of course ;-) )

• riding kangaroos *chuckles* oh geez..

• I'm sure there are plenty that think so but that's just a select group of stupid. I've never met an American that thinks that. I know I don't.

• No if anyone that is an adult or teenager says that they are probably just making a joke.

• were they serious or joking?

• Haha no what? 😂 it's more of a joke. Over here Australia is kinda known for kangaroos.

• No, I have never even thought about that before. 😂

• Duh, I read it on the internet. Of coarse it's true. 😜🇺🇸😎

• No, I don't.

• It's a Myth

• Don't worry, bald eagles deliver our mail.

• Lol no, I know they don't.

• your building your option from chatroulette and asking if americans are stupid? seriously?

• chatroulette, youtube, tv, :p

• how can anyone argue with sources like that... i assume you check wikipedia too

• umm... no.

• Wow, now thats just sad...

• yh man i know... but i really really hope this is not true

• Well im American adn i can honestly say I've never thought this lol :P

• thank god

What Guys Said 28

• I'm not sure I wanna live in a world where Aussies don't ride kangaroos. :(

cogitoeggosum.files.wordpress.com/.../...aroos.jpg

• The thing that fascinated me when I visited Australia was seeing that some of the kangaroos were so well trained that they would come by and take preschoolers to day care in their pouches. Wow! You guys sure know how to get those kangaroos to serve you well.

• I bet they were being sarcastic. I've heard the stereotypes, but do you really think we are all that stupid? Maybe this is a rhetorical question.

• lolwut.

I would love to see a video of someone trying to do this. They'd get kicked halfway to school.

• Of course! It's common knowledge that Aussies go out for their kangaroo license while the rest of the world gets their drivers licenses. Common knowledge!

• Well only the larger kangaroos. And this is dependent on the size of the child. Probably only through the second or third year of grammar school.

• Why would any sane person think that?, besides kangaroos would sooner kick you in the gut then let you ride them. An ostrich or an emu would be much more logical as I have actually ridden both many times as a child, completely ride-able if they are tamed and trained.

• I thought Aussies WERE kangaroos. And you all carry bowie knives and fight alligators.

• A video from my formative years comes to mind:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

• It's kind of like how some Americans think us Canadians live in igloos and ride moose and polar bears

• Whoever you talked to is incredibly stupid, which sadly is becoming a more common thing in the States. I hope that you don't think that all Americans are that dumb, there are still some of us that aren't completely stupid.

• I have been to Australia and I know for a fact they do just like you Norwegians have school viking ships and Spaniards have school donkey rides.

• Lol people are just joking around.
    However I have always wondered what it would be like to be in a kangaroo pouch, sadly I am too big :(

• yes i think its true and people from aferica have lions and tigers in their backyard and speak African

• Aw you guys really do that. I thought that was a rumor. Yo that sick bro. How does it feel like in there. How far can it hop with u in it? I'm so jelly right now

• It's more of a funny thing to think of rather then something thought of seriously.

• those people i had covo with were serious tho... i just coudnt stop laughing inside me tbh

• lol no.. but ask that a australia person.. lol let me find her name

• well let this lady answer this @justbanANNAz

• no we dont believe that. and if it was on chatroulette they were probably trolling you

• No! Only a moron would think that. They clearly ride crocodiles...

• Obviously Australians don't ride on Kangroos to get around, they have Utes instead.

• You know of any dumbasses in Australia I can group all of you into?

• Lol. Yes we think that. You also all say crikey, and get babies stolen by dingos.

• I sure do haw haw haw!

• NO, don't be silly. They ride their boomerangs to school, obviously.

• well i didn't before but now that you're getting so defensive about it...

• Lol Australians just use Kangaroos for other things.

• I think everyone should ride kangaroos!!!

• I used to ride my grandma to school so anything is possible.

• only in cartoons