Do you prefer amusement parks or water parks?

Which do you like better? Amusement parks or water parks? :P
I loveeee both <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I love both. I love the amusement parks because if I'm with the girl of my dreams, we could ride the Ferris Whhel alone, just the two of us. I think of any better way than to be stick up in the air like that! And we'd just be kissing the whole time!!!

I love water parks because that is the perfect way to keep cool on a hot summer day. When I go out there, I always try to keep my eye out for girls in bikinis!!! Whoo!!! It's also fun just to lie in the sun and crisp. Whenever I go there, I always listen to The Beach Boys when they have music on!!! How can you go swimming and not listen to The Beach Boys?

Anyway, they're both fun!

Most Helpful Girl

• It used to be a tie for me but now I like amusement parks way more. There's always a lot to do and at places like Disneyland even waiting in line is interesting.

What Guys Said 9

• Give me the waterpark! I've worked at a place that was both, but my heart's always gonna be in the waterpark.

• I like amusement parks i used to go on few rides but not many

• Amusements for me. But I love both. Amusements also usually are larger and with more rides.

• I like them both but I prefer Water parks.

• I'm not a fan of any but if I had to pick it be a water park

• Hmmm I only went to amusement park once in my life and I never went to a water park

• I love both (filler)

• Amusement parks, never been a fan of water parks that much

• I love both but since I grew up near Traction Park (Action Park) I pick water.

What Girls Said 16

• Amusement. I feel like there's more to do..

And when I was younger I was actually very picky and scared of some rides, but sometime last year I just said "fuck it" when we went and rode every single one I got the chance to. They're a lot more enjoyable for me now.

• Water parks during the summer! Other than that, amusement parks. I totally love amusement park ♥ like the carousel ride, merry-go-round (I don't know what people call it lol my family always call it by this name) and roller coaster!! It's ze best ♥

• Water parks. I could live in the water.

• Amusement parks. They're both unsanitary as hell, but amusement parks are most likely cleaner.

• I love both <3
    second one is just so wet sometimes :D

• Amusement parks.

• I like amusement parks more but I like water parks too :)

• Amusement parks.

• amusement park is more fun

• Amusement parks because they're more thrilling & walking around in a wet swim suit feels weird.

• Amusement Parks bc I don't like to be wet tbh 😷

• Amusements parks--I absolutely love roller coasters!

• Amusement parks😋. I don't care to much for getting my hair wet.

• Neither, both are kinda overwhelming to me

• Amusement parks because I almost drowned once at a water park. 😓

• Water in summer
    Amusement in winter

• That's funny!!! Yes, it's great to be wet to keep cool in the summer! I don't know about winter, but feeling the wind in my hair on a roller coaster is the life!!!

• Well im in FL so the winters aren't that bad lol