What books do you think I should add to my "To-Read" list?

List off some books you'd recommend that I read. Preferably young adult fantasy. I really enjoy post-apocalypse/dystopian, as well as magic, dragons, swords, kings and queens, animals and such. And MUCH MUCH more!
Type away! I'm dying to see what you've got

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• The Book of Words. It's a trilogy and it's sort of young adult, but it's fantasy. There's a lot of adult content in it, though. Good read. First trilogy I ever read and one of the first times I ever really struggled putting a book down.

• Read gone by michael grant or snow like ashes-
    Forgot the author

• Earth Abides.. its post apocalyptic dystopian

What Girls Said 3

• You should definitely read the Raven Cycle. It's a young adult book. There's no dragons, but there is magic - the book's main character is the daughter of a psychic, and they're on a quest to find a long lost king. There's currently three books, with another being written, and you can find epub and pdf downloads of them all pretty easily on the internet.

For dystopian or steampunk, try the Lunar Chronicles (they're re-tellings of fairy tales, such as Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood and Rapunzel) and they're pretty good, if a little cheesy. I thought I'd hate it, but it turned out to be nice.

• Game of Thrones (yes it's a book series), The Hobbit, Divergent series.

• How about zombies? If you do like them you should read the enemy series.
    oh and you should read harry potter but i'm pretty you already have read the books but if you have not , you should asap.