Girls, Is it awkward that there's a girl in my class , she's so pretty to me but others say she's ugly as hell?

I mean I like her Hair (she have a short pixie hair) and her voice. And she's bit short, yet she is a very evil girl. Lol. However I like her but whenever I told that, they say "Dude are you serious? She's a ugly bitch"
Is it awkward?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• "And she's bit short, yet she is a very evil girl." , duh. Short people are closer to satan lol didn't you know?

Jokes aside, you can like everyone you want - don't let your friends dictate who your girlfriend should be that's just gonna make u very unhappy in the long run.

What Girls Said 20

• Don't date her. Find somebody you think is good looking that other people also think is good looking - somebody who is not an evil bitch.

• if YOU think she's pretty then thats what matters. you dont need your friends approval to get with a girl.

• Well I mean it's fine to like a different type of girl but if she is really mean and "evil" dont waist your time on her

• That's awkward but if you are man enough to see her beauty don't let a bunch of whiny people tell you otherwise☺

• Nope not awkward at all. Everyone has their own preferences of beauty. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

• It's a matter of perception and preference, really. People perceive beauty differently so what's beautiful for one person doesn't always translate the same to another. Plus we also carry biases that affect our judgement. My boyfriend thinks I'm very pretty but his friends think I'm very average lol

• No! Everyone finds different things attractive. And just because lots of people find her unattractive, doesn't mean she is.

• Yea it is all that matters is that you like her and she probably is pretty but some people have different tastes

• Everyone has their own preference, you don't need other people to agree with what you think, as long as you like her, that's all that matters :)

• Hey best way is to talk to her. Screw your friends if u like her go for it

• No it is what you like and think that she is attractive. I would forget what my pals think if some guy is ugly. As along as she is a good person and you like her then go for it

• She sounds pretty. No it's not awkward. Some guys at your age are rude little shits, that don't know what true beauty is until they grow up.

You shouldn't let your friends sway how you feel. If you like her, you like her. Period.

• Lol. I mean seriously. I'm really into her, how ever you think that I'm rude little shit?

• I'm not calling you rude, I'm saying some guys your age tend to be rude

• I agree. Guys of a specific race that I wil not mention were so rude to me in freshman year. They called me ugly, short, awkward looking, when the girls they found attractive weren't all that hot. And yet, the guys of my own race and that were older than me found me extremely attractive. When I was 14, my first boyfriend was 17. Now I have a thing about older guys.

• If your attracted to her then ignore your friends, it doesn't matter what they think go with your heart.

• your opinion is the most important! your into her.. man you want this girl!! go for it... and those guys tell them you got the balls.!

• You shouldn't find it awkward. If you find her pretty than that's your opinion. Everyone else's are bull.

• No, it just proves once more that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• everyone has a different view on what they think is good looking

• I think it's sweet ^-^

• Why does it matter? It's all opinion.

• That's why they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.