How TF do I deal with my 3 roommatss?

I'm so excited to be going to college this fall! I will finally meet my other 2 roommates in a few weeks!
I think college is going to be a blast! But I have some major problems. I don't want my roommates to be gross bitches who don't clean. I can't live with someone who eats my food!
How can I make my college life successful and keep the relationship with my roommates strong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy containers that are a distinct color on them so there's no confusion. Even offer to buy containers for them too if it will smooth the way. You'll probably end up sharing some things like milk and butter just because it will be hard to use it up in time.

Be very open to compromise and do your best to be considerate get along with everyone. That will go a long way as an example and with brownie points.

What Guys Said 2

• You got to compromise and be a peacemaker if something is wrong than work on making it right even if you need to speak to a staff at the college. you can't go in their with a attitude cause that will make things worst.

• Room mate agreement. Google some examples and ideas

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you all should have a talk and give some rules before you guys move in together. Put your name on your food too if that will help.

• Just be really friendly and maybe you guys can go over some of that stuff to make it easier to live with them

• Okay thanks I won't be meeting the other two girls until Aug but one of them I know really well.

• have a talk with them!