Have you ever continued eating something you weren't sure if you actually liked or not?

lol so you know have there's always new flavors of chips and things out, well i decided to buy these sweet corn chips because tbh they sounded interesting- they kinda taste like corn but more like butter... i keep eating them even though im unsure if i like them or not... does this happen to anyone else.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, there has been stuff that I've bought and I started eating and I'm like "hmmm this isn't what I expected... it's not bad, but it's not good either, I wouldn't buy it again though :s" but I keep eating eat, basically cause I'm bored and/or hungry xD

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Ya I do that as well, I remember one time I stayed the night with a friend, his roommate fixed tofu hamburger helper, at first it was good but the more I ate the worse it got, and about half way I was somewhat feelin ill and said I was full. That flavor while good at first stayed with me for literally 2 weeks after.

-shivers- ugh

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't much I wouldn't eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mtn. Dew baja Blast

0|0
    0|0
  • When i try a new recipe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Lol yes. For some reason I will eat something and keep complaining on how much it tastes bad and I don't like it and yet I'll still continue eating it. I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if I feel like I don't fully enjoy the taste of something, I usually stop eating that thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha yeah, this may sound stupid but i thought maybe if i ate more of whatever i ate, my taste buds would accustom to the taste. But that was never the case. I ended up skulling gallons of water lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it does and my boyfriend makes fun of me because of that lol
    he's like "How can you not know? That's so weird! You probably don't like it"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would and I have

0|0
    0|0