Have you ever continued eating something you weren't sure if you actually liked or not?

lol so you know have there's always new flavors of chips and things out, well i decided to buy these sweet corn chips because tbh they sounded interesting- they kinda taste like corn but more like butter... i keep eating them even though im unsure if i like them or not... does this happen to anyone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, there has been stuff that I've bought and I started eating and I'm like "hmmm this isn't what I expected... it's not bad, but it's not good either, I wouldn't buy it again though :s" but I keep eating eat, basically cause I'm bored and/or hungry xD

What Guys Said 4

• Ya I do that as well, I remember one time I stayed the night with a friend, his roommate fixed tofu hamburger helper, at first it was good but the more I ate the worse it got, and about half way I was somewhat feelin ill and said I was full. That flavor while good at first stayed with me for literally 2 weeks after.

-shivers- ugh

• There isn't much I wouldn't eat.

• Mtn. Dew baja Blast

• When i try a new recipe

What Girls Said 5

• Lol yes. For some reason I will eat something and keep complaining on how much it tastes bad and I don't like it and yet I'll still continue eating it. I don't know why.

• No, if I feel like I don't fully enjoy the taste of something, I usually stop eating that thing.

• Hahaha yeah, this may sound stupid but i thought maybe if i ate more of whatever i ate, my taste buds would accustom to the taste. But that was never the case. I ended up skulling gallons of water lol

• Yeah it does and my boyfriend makes fun of me because of that lol
    he's like "How can you not know? That's so weird! You probably don't like it"

• Yes I would and I have