Does it annoy you when people over-emphasize the 'H' in words like 'Where' or 'what'?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• What I wanna know is why French people can't even pronounce the letter H in some words in English because in French it's silent, but when they say things like finding a hotel near the airport they say, "I want to find the 'otel near the hairport." Hairport? Really? The H is magically pronounced in front of a word that doesn't even have the H sound, yet they can't just say "hotel"? Instead the H mysterious finds its way to the airport? LOL

• Damn! I wanted to post the Cool Hhhhhwip video! Lol. It bothers me a bit but not enough to get annoyed by it.

https://youtu.be/fHYYkZpZGjo

• Haha, it doesn't happen a lot. But I'm sure if a friend said it over and over again, I would get annoyed.

• Hhahahaha That used to be done more often - it's silly... Makes me feel like they're making fun of that manner of talking.

• Yes!! My mom does that. >.<

• It's a really square thing to do. People on TV shows from the 1950's used to talk like that. I pretty much want to slap anyone under age 60 who does this.

• yeah.. old generation of Koreans speak English like that lol :D

White--> hwa-it
    what---> Hwa-tt!
    When---> Hwe-n
    where--> hwe-re

O_O and i'm indifferent about it :D

• I actually kinda like it lol

What Guys Said 2

• I miss the G in all my Ing words.

• Hwat the Fuhk har hyu talkhing abhout?