How can I fight this feeling of loneliness?

So I've been feeling like shit these last couple of days. I've been having feelings of loneliness. I feel like people just really don't give a fuck about me. I could die tomorrow and no one would care. My so called " friends" only call or text me when they need favors. When I call or text them in return nobody responds to them. My family really doesn't give a shit about me either. Sometimes they don't even aknowledge me instead they give me shit. I don';t even want to talk about relationships because i've given up on that. I just want to know how can I get rid of this empty feeling that I have?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to try and talk to new people make new friends go a park and bring your favorite thing to do with you. Someone who has the time will come and talk to you and want to be your and try getting a phone number from them and ask if they want to hang out another time. Or even go to a place where people might share your interest, like comic con or something like that. I always start to feel lonely when people aren't talking to me so I go and find someone to talk to. It seems to make me feel better. I also should try my own advice again that I'm giving you. It did work I brought my favorite card game to school and BAAM! I found a person with the same interest and we became friends and I found more friends through her. I was alone and being verbal bully by another and I saved myself by find new people cause that person that was bullying me was the only person who would be with me. If you would like to talk me I love too talk. (Here are some interest I have art and anime and a few other things if you chat with me I'll give you some ideas ok)

What Girls Said 4

• You're 22 and have given up on relationships... isn't that a bit dramatic? But anyway I think getting days of feeling lonely is normal. I get them too and it's just like everything is heavy and not right. I try to then focus on me and what makes me happy. Sometimes it's also OK to just have a bad day or two where you feel sad. It can even be good to cry and let your emotions out. But what counts is picking yourself up again and realizing that things aren't always what they seem. I'm sure your family cares about you. I suggest working on getting better friends. I had to cut a lot of people out of my life too earlier this year cause I realized I had the same problem as you. Gradually I have built up other and better friendships so I suggest trying that. Watch some motivational videos on youtube, read quotes to inspire you and just focus on all the positive things.

• I've given up because i've been fucked over so many times by girls that I don't want to waste my valuable time trying to get one to like me. None of them do and and will. So I don't see a reason to even pursue one anymore. Yeah I think by cutting some people off should work. Although its going to hurt since i thought they were my friends, but it turns out they weren't. I will try to pick myself up from this..

• I don't know I just hate how I did so much shit for these girls and they fucked me over in the end. I'm not good looking, but i was really nice to them. Yet they still rejected and made a fool out of me. Imagine having that happen to you constantly? You get tired of it after a while.

• @Asker

You can't let bad experiences get you down. We all have obstacles and you shouldn't let the opposite gender ever make you doubt your worth.

• Psh this is all too familiar a feeling for me. It's no fun, and I hope you feel alive soon. I started out with weekly therapy, gradually reducing the number of appointments each month as I felt more comfortable and she deemed it unneeded with my progression. I got a job and vowed to be my complete self around everyone, so I knew who liked me for me. I started being creative on social media like Instagram, and reconnected with a couple friends who are now what I consider to be my best friends. While the friendship isn't perfect, it's mostly my fault in that I never open up to them. But I work on that. I have a lot to thank my that therapist for, though. I gained a lot of confidence and motivation from her help. I'm not sure if it's for you, maybe all you need is to join some new programs or take some classes, find a more team-oriented workplace.

• I feel so related.
    Only my parents mind about me, the rest of people just, meh.

When i feel alone and empty, without any purpose on life and such.. I play videogames hours and hours.
    Or read an entire book, reading is a good way to stop feeling alone.

• Do something for yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• so best u can do's cut off those so-called friends firstly since they don't deserve doin 'em any favors... but family cannot be cut-off easily... but u can move out if u r 22 i guess... maybe try seein good points of being alone? like more free-time and u cn arrange yer schedule da way u want?

• Do what I do when I'm sad. Muster up all your energy and go to the gym you'll hate the whole drive there and all feel shitty but jog for a few minutes then start weight lighting. Heavy free weights (a manageable weight) the endorphins release is amazing)