What do you think?

I know some guy who's 15 years old and he has a full grown beard how is that possible. Ah he has like really nice abs, like big and ripped his whole body is ripped actually, i wish i had a body like his to be honest. Like what's up with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a lot of hispanic and arab guys hit puberty fast. It happens. Most other guys hit puberty in like the 9th or 10th grade although back when I was in school there were quite a few unfortunate lanky white kids that didn't hit full puberty until 12th grade/graduation but once they hit puberty they hit it! It was that stereotypical nerd with glasses and horrifying acne gets hot overnight trope in real life. I graduated with 4 of them.

It's all genetics I guess.

What Girls Said 3

• Genetics I guess.

• sorry but not into younger guys

• Genetics, and maybe he enjoys working out.

What Guys Said 2

• don't beat yourself up over it buddy... I had a friend at school that had to shave twice a day from abut the age of 13. something he got totally sick of. now he's got a full beard and doesn't even bother with shaving.
    me? I'm 47 and for the first time in my life I have a beard.

• It must be genetic...