Guys, Why you like thick thighs and big toned butt?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE thick thighs and a big fat butt (somewhat toned too) is because it looks good to me! I find it visually stimulating. Plus, a large butt and thighs represents a feminine shape, because women are usually built larger on the bottom. Plus, big butts are soft and fun to grab, where as a small and flat butt has nothing there. The girl in the video below has an amazing body. I love her thighs and hips.

www.youtube.com/watch

What Guys Said 19

• I think it's biological, and probably has to do with childbirth. I like them, but not particularly interested in kids though at this time at least.

• I don't. The media and porn has trained people to think this is the pinnacle of attractiveness. Lily Colins, Keira Knightly, Rachel Mcadams over those Kardashians any day.

• There are hundreds of porn actresses that look just like Lily Colins, Keira Knightly, and Rachel Mcadams. Porn's not training people. People just have preferences.

• Because they look extremely hot. Nothing really mysterious about it. They're just sexy. It'd be like me asking why girls like guys with broad shoulders. Not all girls do, but the ones that do... just do.

• genetics
    they are just that awesome

• Cuz i like it.

Not much more to it.

• Subconsciously it means you are healthy and would probably give birth to healthy children I. E. slightly higher fat content.

• Because it signifies fertility to us and appeals to our primitive desire to reproduce.

• I dont like that personally

• Maybe I do
    Not sure

• I don't. I like petite slim girls with smallish parts like tits ass and thighs... like Asian girls.

• Genetics, big thrusting hips are perfect for childbirth.

• Thick thighs are my favorite

• I don't like big butts, personally. I don't understand why people like them so much, it's just fat.

• Because I like and it shows a girl works out, takes care of her body, and turns me on

• It looks good but it has nothing to do with working out. Most girls I know who work out often have no thighs/butt.

• Anything big is sexy

• I just do. It's what turns me on

• I prefer to see meat instead bone thats why

• PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE!
    It would help a lot!

• They look very good, and can be used for many and varied things.

• Examples?

• The butt can be used as a pillow, the thighs can keep you warm. Plus they are fun to play with.