What's the most beautiful country you ever been to and why?

Mine would have to be the Philippines, the sun, the people, the beaches, the food. Everything was absolutely perfect! (except the mosquitos)

Most Helpful Girl

• Iv been to England and I like it because it had tons of scenery there to see and lots to do

What Girls Said 4

• I do not know about "Beautiful," @G-Daz, it was Most amazing and many people envy me for having gotten to go.
    I was in Egypt for I married a man out there and I was able to see a lot its History that has even been mentioned in the bible, for Jesus even walked the earth here, dear.
    I was able to ride a camel with my husband whom I still have in Egypt and besides the Wonder of it all, it was like a fairytale that One Only dreams of With... Having someone you love with you as you are passing the King's tombs on the breathtaking sands, riding a camel.
    Yes, I had some problems in April and May of the "Moosie" they call these pesty mosquitos.
    Oh, yes, the Philippines, so beautiful. This is one place I would love to see... Great picture, I take it this is You?
    Good luck. xx

• Turkey and Dubai. Just love the culture :p
    Germany has beautiful scenery too
    Okay I can't choose...

• My butthole

• Your moms butt

What Guys Said 5

• I have been to some beautiful countries, but I'm going to have to say my home nation, Australia. It may sound biased, but seriously, it's amazing and diverse. The wide open landscapes, the mysterious, outback, the coral reefs, the golden beaches, the urban masterpieces. The glorious Great Barrier Reef, and Sydney Harbour are breathtaking.

• Vienna, Austria was a beautiful city. I'm going to Lake Como, Italy this Friday, which looks stunning.

• You are absolutely awesome for this!

• Probably Greece or Turkey, I guess because they are so much different than Finland!

• I'm an Indian ho has travelled 3 continents, personally i prefer North Indian Hymaliayas as a tourist destination if i would visit anything again