Boyfriends Braid Their Girlfriends’ Hair - Guys, do you even or can you?

Haha I just find this cute.

Too bad i'm single right now :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i would totally do that. Some people call me feminine, but i pay a LOT of attention to hair. I wouldn't be with a girl if i didn't like her hair. And braids can be super cute too! So if she wanted me to braid her hair for her, then I'd just have her sit on my lap and do it. And yeah, ik how do it too :)

• Whats thats cool! I dont even know how to braid my own hair!

• Hahah i know! How did you learn though?

• I have two female cousins that are the same age as me. When i was a little kid, they taught me how to do stuff with hair (including braiding), and they also taught me how to do makeup 😂

What Guys Said 5

• I'm only allowed to pull my wife hair during sex not comb or braid it. She says I'm too rough. I do braid my daughters hair somedays for school.

• Aww thats cute (braiding daughter's hair)! And my ex boyfriend was rough too when it comes to touching my hair. It was annoying, so i feel your wife haha

• Good god no. I'd end up knotting it all up. I have zero skill for that kind of thing, lol.

• Hahah why not? I think you should try, it'll be fun 😆

• Lol. Well, if I ever find a willing guinea pig... errr... I mean girl, maybe I will. :D

• i braid my own hair daily. if i had a girlfriend id probably braid her hair daily too. braids just look the best

• I would if I could do it…

• would if i could

What Girls Said 1

• Nice 0.0 don't make fun of me but I don't know how to braid hairs...

• Me too! Its frustrating sometimes especially when you want to style your hair but what to do haha

• Lol oh thank god I felt like a dork when I posted this and I know ! It sucks