What are your favorite games to play?

It can be any type of game. Like Video/PC, board, cards, puzzles, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• League of Legends ^_^
    then after my rage filled crying after 2 matches with a polish guy abusing me in broken English, I play cards against humanity ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of these I prefer video games :) especially action and fantasy ones!

What Guys Said 14

• I've recently got really into tabletop games. I've always been into them, as well as the other 2 options, but tabletop games really peak my interest.

It really began to grow when I started watching Will Wheaton's Tabletop on Geek & Sundry and Youtube. I also watch boardgamegeektv, The Dice Tower, and Watch It Played on Youtube. There are a few other Youtube users I watch, but those are my typical go to for tabletop info.

I don't play very often, mostly because I don't have anyone to play with, just with my family once or twice a year. I plan to start buying games even if I feel I will never play them. I like the idea of having them almost as much as playing them.

The last ones I bought are: Ticket to Ride, Takenoko,12 Days, and Munchkin.

• Oooooo my favorite game to play throughout my life was the Gears of War franchise *Idk why my cousin let a 10yr old play xD* but I've been playing ever since and when I got my own 360 I just stayed on it like crack xD, can't wait for the remake release coming to Pc and my current favorite is H1z1 pretty good if you're part of the master race

• I've become less of a 'gamer' over the years but I still like 'em a lot. Currently I'm going through The Witcher 3 and I've picked up TERA again. I was quite enthralled by the Mass Effect series but the brunt of my 'gaming career' spanned 1995-2005. That was the time-period where I could get totally lost in videogames. It was amazing.

• Well I love running Dungeons & Dragons games but I recently cut ties with my only two players because I got fed up with their selfish and trashy ways. They've owed me money for years and never pay up but they can spend their five thousand dollar tax returns on big screen tv's and week long cross-country vacations and strippers.

• I voted B! i also make faces like that kid lol!!!
    I love video games but recently i have been trying not to play them so much

• Video games for sure.
    I'm currently addicted to play "Osu!"

• well im more of a video gamer, but im fine with tabletop games too. I love risk and star wars monopoly

• Uber-nerdy tabletop games like warhammer 40,000, and dungeons and dragonsare usually the best time, but I actually get the *opportunity* to play video/computer games a lot more often 😉

• Well me and my girl both like building things on kerbal then watching them fail whaha and she likes Star Trek online while I still like elder scrolls sky rim

• I like Scrabble, Bowl n Score

• Who would choose party games over video games? >_>

• Besides much older people

• @Ulyss That is when the game hasn't destroy any of your relationships yet lmao

• lol we all know it's just a game but doesn't mean we can't talk trash xD

• I used to play video games but not anymore and my fav was between PES and GTA

• I love tabletop games; I play more intricate tabletop games like Last Night on Earth and Settlers of Catan.

• Legend of Zelda games. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Party games are fun to play with friends but they always end up dirty lmao. But my boyfriend and I like to play videogames together, we always have. And I've always been better at certain ones like CoD lol.

• isn't "end up dirty" a part of the fun with those games?

And keep owning him in cod. I bet your boyfriend is a mix of ashamed for loosing, and proud of you for being good at it.

• ahahahaha, a sore looser? You should just run support for him and cover his arse XD

• I do, half the time. I'll stay with him and try and keep him alive lol

• I love Pokemon. :)

• I like party games. I enjoyed playing Apples to Apples with my teacher and fellow classmates.

• Video games definitely!

• Summoner's Rift, I greet thee.

• I don't play video games much anymore, but I'm always down for Final Fantasy 10 or MGS on the PS2.