Do you think being ugly is just as bad as being handicap (having lost 1 arm for example)?

• It´s worse being ugly becuse of the social difficuites you get from it.
  • It´s much worse to being handicap sice it can be hard to adapt youself to the handicap.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no option for "No, people with an actual disability have it much harder than you"

What Girls Said 3

• Bruh it could even be worse if one allow his/her so called unattractiveness affect his/her life.

• Nope I disagree

• Even ugly people are happy with themselves when they think they could've been handicapped, so no.

What Guys Said 2

• Ugliness dosent just impact your friends and ability to gets relationship, it dictates how people see and think about you, heck, it even decides what kind of job you get.

If you're ugly and go for the job as a hot person I guarantee 9 times out of 10 they will get the job
    Sadly us fuglies just need to deal with it :/

• How can you even compare the two? You can still be healthy and be ugly at the same time.