What's the biggest amount of money you have ever found?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a 20 and it was the best day of my life.

What Guys Said 6

• Found a hundred on the ground at the fair once. Found a $50 at Taco Bell. I was only going to get one taco, but I splurged and bought two. ;)

• $100 bill, torn in half on a sidewalk outside a bar in Birmingham, AL. Took it to a bank where they swapped it for an intact one.

• 20 shekels ( $5 approximately)

• 1000 rupees

• 50€ on the parking lot at work.

• I think it was a dollar? That's nothing though, my brother somehow found a twenty outside... And I was standing right next to him when he did. Ticked me off.

What Girls Said 4

• 5000 rupees... lol... i tried to find out the person.. but there was no one.. i gave them to a beggars.. and kids.. and ate an icecream too..

• 5 bucks :/

• Only £20.00. A woman in front of me dropped it. I hurried to catch up with her to give it to her. She couldn't thank me enough... it was her gran-daughters money, she'd been saving her pocket money up for weeks to buy a toy she wanted.

• I "found" $300,000 once in the back of a van. The mean security guys with guns weren't too happy about it.