Who plays gta online?

What's the easiest way to make money? I usually troll around but I only have like 20$ on there so it's basically super boring 😑

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup me do some heists and missions and races but it would be better to play it with someone DON'T EVER SELL UR CAR TO GET MONEY

• I can't even afford a car on there sad true story and then one I had some how disappeared ironic. But I'll try the heist or something I suck at racing.

• K I will from now on lol

• THE ROAD IS IN FRONT OF U MY FRIEND

What Guys Said 4

• Immediately accept a job as soon as you get an invite. Do that until you are a high enough level to choose a high paying job yourself

• Are the jobs hard? I mean I legit suck at shooting things and people or the races fuck the races.

• Not all of them, no. There's usually more than one thing that you can do to help when it comes to missions, and even if you're terrible at all roles then there's usually someone there who will be able to carry you through the entire mission themselves. Just try not to get killed

• Haha okay I think I can try not to get killed hopefully.

• I play a lot, but I'm pretty good at the races. If you can't make money that way then just try robbing some stores.

• I suck at the races I can barely drive a car without crashing ha ha but yeah I'll try the robberies but don't you have to have guns for that? Because I have like no money on there or what ever

• I used to play like a year ago. Just do missions and heists.

• Yeah going around in free roam can get boring. I don't know how active the game is now but I just used to do missions play deathmatch and race.

• I dunno it's like 15 people at most online at a time. I don't know if that's active I usually only play at night which probably makes a difference but I'll try out the missions and stuff.

• you have ps4?

What Girls Said 1

• Heists. Rob stores. Kill other people and steal their monies.

• lol I always kill people for their money hahaah and then run like hell and hide haha. I need to get good at these stupid heist or robberies I legit have like 30$ on there it's so sad