How safe is Turkey today for American tourists?

Honest answers, please. Specifically Ankara.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• We like American, meat, yummy. (But seriously, it's safe, but I wonder why you want to go to Ankara?)

• And I wonder too why you think Turkey isn't safe, there is no terrorist in here, or we aren't in war.

• Those people who attacked to American navy man were ultra nationalist neo-nazis, they wanted to avenge the hooding event. Turkey is safe but not much people know English in here, plus, I still wonder why you want to go Ankara? That place is boring as hell, not much to see there. Mausoleum of Ataturk and Ankara Castle are the only things to see.

• I was going to go and see someone, but that won't be happening anymore. I said something stupid last weekend and mucked it all up.

• There is no problem in Ankara. Unless you go to the border line of syria, there is no problem at all. Turkey is safe, dont worry.

• I think its delicious.

• as safe as germany was for a jew during WWII

• Turkey is as safe as America for American tourists i live in Ankara by the way

• I was getting that picture. I know one person who had a bad experience, but worse happens on the streets of New York every day.

• About as safe as syria.

• Is this an opinion informed by either your experience or that of someone you know? Or just media?

• I had a friend who went to syria and the only part that came back was his head.

• I'm asking about Turkey, not Syria.