When do you think the Kardashians will be yesterday's news and off of TV?

I swear to Buddha Jesus they are so dumb ! Kim Kardashian was listed as on of the twenty dumbest celebrities of today. I really wish someone would bitch slap that bacterial maggot Kanye West six ways into next week. He's such a piece of trash !

Most Helpful Guy

• Once the losers who watch their dumb show get a life and the ratings drop.

I have a feeling 13 minutes of their 15 minutes of fame has already passed.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol don't hate on Kanye because he married a moron. But they never will die put til they become wrinkled and old but then again they have kids and their kids will have kids and it continues. It will never end.

• Samantha he did. But Kanye is such a racist about everything. Oddly, whenever he's away
      from Kim, he can be down to earth and make some sense.

• But he makes some good music he's just stupid when it comes to always insulting
      Everyone or what ever I don't know maybe I'm biased my rm loves him

• When they all die

• After I murder them one by one.

What Guys Said 2

• Every court needs it's jesters.

If the Kardashians didn't exist we would have to invent them. After all they inspired the twitter account https://twitter.com/KimKierkegaard, for this alone they have my gratitude. When I discovered it I couldn't stop laughing for three days.

• Hmm the link doesn't work, just search for Kim Kierkegaardashian.

• They're yesterdays news for me... The general public just needs to grow up. The media just feeds us with stupid things because they know it's what most people want.

• They are so trashy. Yet people watch them. If this is considered quality entertainment, we
      as a society are in a world of hurt.

• I completely agree.