If you could have one pokemon which one would you have?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Probably articuno or something so I could fly around to places really fast on him. If it got too hot he'd be useful for that too.

• Ho-oh
    [filler]

• Jigglypuff

• dragonator 6000... No seriously I'd have a dito to leave him in class/work so that i can go boozin

• Eevee. Then I could choose which way it evolves

• Pickachu... As it'll help me to disguise myself as Ash and I'll open a big pokemon master training center luring all the kids from around the world and making lots of cash

• lol you seemed to have it all sorted out, make sure you got he's special hat tho ;)

• by the way just wondering... Do you really like pokemons?

• Of course I love Pokemon I loved it I had the games even the ones on the game cube and I watched the program and I still have the cards

• gotta get that furret! has to be shiny haha

• don't remember many but Blastoise would be great... Dragonite was pretty cool too.

• Either Pikachu or Latias or Latios lol

• Pikachu is a special favourite of mine but I loved latios as well

• Mine too, and Latios and Latias were like my all time favourites for a while but then I got back into liking Pikachu more.

• Snorlax probably.

What Girls Said 4