If you could change ONE thing about the world what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• To change the fundemental culture of all people from one of material acquistion to one of personal and societal betterment. This would eliminate most of our problems. Hunger would not be an issue because it would become a problem for all and thus everyone would work to fix it. It would solve the greed and corruption problems since everyone would be focused on bettering themselves (character, physicaly, mentally) and there fore power and wealth would have minimal value except for its use in implementing ideas and technologies that would be used to better society.

What Guys Said 6

• nothing about the world is wrong, just the people living there.

Humanity will always find something to hate, something to kill over, some way to exploit eachother... we are inherently EVIL. That is what i'd like to change; make us inherently good and make us want to coexist and prosper as one huge group

• we are the only species on this planet that sacrifices themselves for others, for strangers. We are also the only species that seems to care to a measurable degree about the rest of the world and its inhabitants. In fact your complete disgust with humanity following its base selfish instincts (the very instincts nature instilled in all living things) is an indicator that we are the most likely to achieve altruism then any other living thing on this planet.

• @helionthesage we've effectively removed ourselves from the food chain, we'r breeding like rabits and already has a population so high it's NOT supported by planet earth without the use of agressive aggriculture, we've almost eliminated nauture's way of regulating populatins (epidemics) with our medicine...

And consider this; in less than 100 years we've destroyd half of the rainforest, extincted more species than any creature before us, and wherver we go we settle and use the resources until they're gone then move on.

Theoretical potential doesn't matter for shit when we're acting like the biggest parasite on earth!

• We need change in people in the world.

Not the world itself dear.
    world is fine.

I would like to see people being more human n compassionate towards each other.

• kill all madrid fans... hate them

• If we could get rid of all the idiots, this might be a great place :)

• Superpowers. I would create superpowers.

• Get rid of all the muslims, the world would be WAY more peaceful. I know people will hate that, but it would certainly do the trick.

• Well I personally don't believe in that, I would just say, get rid of anyone who would try kill or hurt innocents. I know muslims who wouldn't hurt a fly.

• As for your london remark, Oliver chromwell attempted the genocide of the irish, does that mean there is legitament claim that all English should be wiped out because after all they have been responsible for numerous wars and bloodshed and at least one attempted genocided not to mention the slavery and oppression of many many groups of people?

• The English aren't currently a problem whereas the Muslims are, the middle east isn't the victim either. Muslims were marauding expansionists before the crusades and they've been killing each other since before the west had anything to do with it. Liberals love to cuddle terrorists and make excuses for the Muslim community as a whole and deny they've got a problem on their hands.

What Girls Said 6

• That no animals would have to suffer ever again.

• Yeah me to, I hate it.

• @hellionthesage All the shit that happens in the world is because of humans.

• And it is also humans who try to fix it. Failure is not evil, its ignorance. Evil is doing something harmful for the sake of harming. Most of the world wants to do the right thing they just are ignorant of how. The fact that your angry at humanity would actually be evidence of this.

• would it be mean if I said "no russia"?
    if yes, then I say "no terrorism".. lol

• "Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Stalin

Note that I don't agree with Stalin's actions or political views, however I agree with this quote. Humans are like a cancer in this world, kill all humans, and it would change the world for the better. No human, no problem basically.

• wow thats deep lol

• How so? Humans are as much apart of nature as anything else alive on this planet. Nature has in fact been responsible for all mass extinction events and 99% of all deaths. In fact every time an animal goes extinct in our world it is only due to a natural system that allowed it, we as humans simply exploited it.

• Is get rid of greed because I think greed is the drivin force of most every day evils

• Get rid of all types of discrimination

• Take the president out.