Just For Fun - What do you remember from your high school classes?

How much, if anything, do you remember from the classes you took in high school?

I remember very little. I remember some of the photography class I took. I remember bits and pieces of film development and some of the rules of photography.

I also remember that in Spanish, you can never put two conjugated verbs next to each other. Why? Well, to paraphrase my Spanish teacher, "You can never... ever... ever ever ever ever ever never ever... never never ever ever... never ever never ever ever... EVER... put two conjugated verbs next to each other!" That's the short version.

And I'm embarrassed to say... I still got that one wrong on the test :-/

What do you remember from you classes?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I remember bits and pieces. The classes I remember the most from are chorus, art, and psychology. This would be due to the fact that I was most interested in them, hah. I took three years of Spanish in high school and can pick up on the basics, but am mad at myself that I didn't keep up with the language. Makes me want to go back and study a language again.

• There was this one day in high school that I can never forget. We were not allowed to bring cell phones to the campus but I did bring it anyway and left it in vibration mode and put it in my back pocket. That phone vibrates like it's a frickin earthquake and putting it in my back pocket was the worst Idea ever. So (back to story) , my teacher asked me to stand up and answer some question in the middle of class. Just then someone called my phone and my phone... That vibrated like OMG (and it vibrated in a rhythm) and it made me feel things. It happened right there in the middle of class everyone staring at me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh memories memories! Can't get rid of 'em. *laughs * well this happened back in 2010. Apparently, I learnt that one should not leave his /her mother fucking phone in a back pocket in vibration mode. #cringeworthymoments #thatawkwardmoment

• I remember a lot. I had a awesome last 3 years. Was the only girl in class. Sometimes a princess. No one was allowed to fuck with me, besides obviously the boys in my class and sometimes one of the boys.

I use to get jacks with them. We bunked together, we all got in to trouble together.

Our Math teacher, flirted so badly with the guys that we ALL failed maths for 2 terms. She was more interested in showing her tits then teaching.
    Sometimes on a hot day, she didn't even wear knickers. Haha. Boys loved it!

Aww the boys. I'd love to go back to school

• I remember some of the Spanish I did. I remember a lot from Us history and AP us history. A couple things from algebra like just basic equation solving. I remember some things from science but I think that's because it invokes driving and because I watch a lot of documentaries. Didn't lean anything from gym. I can still read and play music because of band. And I remember writing techniques from English obviously like business letters and stuff like that.

• AP European History: Nike beats their workers in Vietnam, as to why I started boycotting Nike at 15.
    Spanish 4: Chinga means fuck
    Psychology: farthest a human eye can possibly see is a candle 50 miles away.
    AP Literature: Frankenstein is the creator of the monster, not the monster himself.
    Advanced American Literature: Everything about transcendentalism.
    Freshman Biology: Your mouth & butthole used to be the same hole as an embryo.

... I'd have to think more.

What Guys Said 2

• I remembered pretty much everything i learnt in my classes in High School 3 year ago since i had a genuine interest in the subjects. People tend to remember things better when they're more interested in learning.

• Being the guy noone wanted to fuck